A flasback

Perseus was confused to say the least. But could you blame him? He was naked as the day he was born with a massive headache and a sore butt in a room that certainly was not his.

The room was clearly a mess, Spray cans littered the floor, paint danced on the wall. Jars labeled "Itching powder' were everywhere. The room itself wasn't bad white walls and a tan ceiling seemed to be the only thing that didn't compliment each other.

A groan pulled him out of his musing. Looking over to the source of the noise was a man, with curly hair the color of honey not the blonde kind but the one with the honey comb still inside. His ears slightly pointed and chiseled body making him look like a Greek god not that he wasn't.

"Percy?" The man peered at him with soft sky blue eyes that shone with confusion "what're you doing in my bed? Why are we naked?"

"How the hell should I know?" Perseus or better known as Percy snapped at him

"We didn't do it right?" The man asked disregarding the rude response with eyes wide

"Well judging how my butt hurts i'd say yeah we did do it Hermes!"

"you're dad is going to kill me!" The man identified as Hermes stated

Percy just stared back looking just as pale as Hermes.

(A/N: this was not a chapter more of a plot device)