Understandable: Intro

Yasmin awoken to autumn leaves falling outside of her window. Fall break had just ended and the rest of the semester laid ahead.

She headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Putting her hair in a bun and removing her pajamas, she stepped into the running water. She quickly washed herself turned off the water.

She wrapped a towel around herself and touched her hair, making sure it wasn't yet. She sighed in relief and dried herself out. She grabbed her underwear and slipped them on bed finally putting on her school uniform.

She removed her bun and combed out her hair. Once finally combed out she placed her hair into two pigtails and added curls to the ends. Yasmin finally brushed her teeth and applied light makeup onto her face. She smiled with delight as she was happy with her appearance. She picked up her phone and took a quick selfie before sending it to her daily streaks. She exited her bathroom, grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.

Yasmin entered the kitchen and was surprised with the appearance of a bagel awaiting her. She grabbed her lunch from the fridge, placed it in her bag and picked up her breakfast from the counter. She grabbed her car keys and slipped on her shoes and headed out the door.

She pulled out the driveway and headed towards her school. As she waited for the light to turn green, she turned on the radio and began to sing along to the current song playing.

She arrived at the school and stepped out of her car, grabbing her bag and smiled up at the building, ready for the new day.

The rest of the story will be written in first person and will be longer. Please give feedback.