Breakfast before explanation

[Fantasy Au - Demonic Servant!Epi and original Bun]

Bun was a little excited to have found this cute little figurine on the sidewalk.

It just looked so COOL! The glass was so smooth and cool to the touch, too... He couldn't wait to add it to his collection when he got home.

He was honestly curious, however, about the instructions etched into the bottom of the base...

1. Set in center of any room.
2. Pour water or any other life sustaining liquid into a bowl and set beside the figurine.
3. Place candy beside bowl. Lots of candy. Must be candy, can not be any other kind of sweet and must not be sugar free.
4. Write your name on a paper and place it on the base.
5. Give them time. Time varies case-to-case.
6. ENJOY!

Bun sighs softly as he walks into the empty home, deciding to go ahead and follow these instructions. He was curious as to what would happen, anyways.

He followed the instructions to a T in the living room before going to his bedroom, then sleeping soundly over the night.

The next morning, something seemed strange. A striped white cat with yellow eyes and a blue scarf was seated on Bun when he woke up, meowing for attention... But he never had a cat.