Chapter One

Thor's POV

I impatiently tapped my foot as I sat in the car that was taking me to my college. I wasn't used to this kind of transportation, so it was entirely new. In fact, this whole landscape was so different from Asgard.

I would normally say that they were more advanced, but I preferred my home a lot more compared to this place. I knew my brother attended this college, along with his many friends, who a few I had met before.

I believe they allowed relationships on campus, I heard Loki talking about someone he was dating before, although I don't remember their name. They sounded smart, that's all I remember.

My heart got a little faster as the car pulled to a stop in front of the rather large buildings. I knew they had two dorm buildings, one for men and one for women, but there were some floors in each that couples were allowed to have rooms on. 

The driver signaled for me to get out, it was a polite gesture, to which I nodded and got out, grabbing my bag and Mjölnir from my seat, as well as my suitcase from the trunk. I nervously stood by the car as I looked at the buildings. They were large, not as large as I'm used to back at home, but large enough to be a little nerve-wracking.

I inhaled sharply and walked away from the car, who pulled out as soon as the driver saw that I was safely on the campus. I walked over to a large map that was set in a glass box, looking at it until I found where I was supposed to go. I smiled softly when I found out where I was supposed to be heading, looking off in that direction.

The building I was supposed to head to was a rather large building, not as big as the one next to it, though. I held on tightly to my suitcase handle in one hand, using the other to grip Mjölnir.

The building was rather easy to get in to, I just had to scan my card on the scanner just outside the main entrance. My heart began to beat harder and faster in my chest, so I inhaled sharper once more. I walked up to the front desk to check in and confirm my room.

I had the Second Floor, which was also called Floor B. I went over to the elevator, pressing the button next to the doors. It opened shortly, a few boys coming out and smiling before they walked down the hall towards the doors. I smiled back, walking in before pressing the '2/B' button on the panel.

The elevator dinged when I was at my floor, which only took about a minute to do. I walked down the hall, looking for the sign that said '26B'. It wasn't difficult to find, I just had to walk to the right, following the signs that directed me which rooms were where.

I stopped at my door, hearing soft music from the inside. I didn't recognize it, I wasn't used to the Midgard music. I fished my keys out of my pocket that was conveniently placed on the side of my jeans, pulling them out and unlocking the door. 

I slowly walked in, seeing a boy with curly brown hair sitting at a desk that had test tubes and other tech on it. A song was playing, nothing too loud, but it had a nice beat, which I softly smiled at. I noticed he was humming along, which I figured he enjoyed doing. 

"Baby, you don't have to rush

You can leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place
We don't need to keep it hush
You can leave a toothbrush
At my place
At my place" The music played, the soft beat soothing and comforting compared to the words.

I knocked on the door I was leaning against, which caused him to turn around. I noticed his face flushed, I didn't understand why, but I just smiled sweetly at him. He quickly turned the song off, standing up.

"S-Sorry, I wasn't expecting you to be here so early!" He chuckled softly at the end, extending a hand before he spoke again. "I'm Bruce! Bruce Banner." He seemed sweet, so I took his hand and gave him a firm shake. 

"I'm Thor—Son of Odin." I usually never said those words unless I was genuinely interested in talking to the other person, which, for once I was.  I was never really into finding friends, my brother always got them to be his friends instead, so I just didn't have any, and that was fine with me.

The boy smiled sweetly at me, taking his hand away once the handshake was finished. He was shorter than me by a bit, so he had to look up at me when he wanted to speak next.

"I hope we can be friends."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Edit:

I forgot about Mjölnir, so I edited her in, sorry!!