Chapter Fifteen

Bruce's POV

Whatever Thor put in my hand was cold, very cold. I shivered when it touched my somewhat warm hand, kinda startled at the contact. I turned my head to the side to look at it.

Tea. 

I smiled a bit, moving from my position on the bed to be able to sit up. I had gotten up earlier and taken a shower and put on clothes afterward. I opened the bottle, taking a sip. It was cold, but I knew that tea was good for a headache.

I looked at Thor, leaning forward and giving him a hug. He cared, and it was something I really appreciated. 

Maybe he likes me?

Maybe I like him?

Do we like each other?

No, he's surely not gay..

Or is he..?

"Thanks.." I mumbled out, trying to distract myself from the invading thoughts I was having. 

"It's no problem, really." You could practically hear the smile in Thor's voice as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt my face heating up, great.  I let go of Thor, sitting back onto the bed.

Maybe I did like him. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

I was with Tony in his and Stephen's room. He needed help with something and I offered to help him out with it, since it wouldn't be too much of a hassle and I knew Tony would be fine with me talking to him while we worked.

Tony was a good listener, that's what I liked about him. 

"So.. Tony-" 

"You like Thor, don't you?" Tony turned over to me, a sheer smirk rested on his face. I looked over at him, then away. Then back at him.

"Maybe."

"Good, because if you guys fucked and aren't madly in love, I'm going to beat your ass." Tony turned back to his project. I picked a screwdriver up off of the table, chucking it at his head. The end of the screwdriver hit him in the side of the face.

It became a fight of throwing the tools we were using to work on Tony's project. He obviously came out as the victor of us, since he has a much better throw and I'm better at directly hitting. The two of us had several bruises after our little war, I had more though.

On that note, the two of us ended our working session.