From the Mouth of Drunks

**AUTHOR'S NOTE - THIS IS BOOK 4 IN THE MOMENT BY MOMENT SERIAL, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK 1 - INTO DARKNESS https://www.wattpad.com/story/191777419-into-darkness-moment-by-moment-book-1-harry-potter, OR BOOK 2 - WALKING IN LIGHT AND SHADE https://www.wattpad.com/story/192516660-walking-in-light-and-shade-moment-by-moment-book-2, OR BOOK 3 - REVELATIONS OF LOVE https://www.wattpad.com/story/192524110-revelations-of-love-moment-by-moment-book-3-harry, OR BOOK 4 - RISKS, RESERVATION, AND MUM https://www.wattpad.com/story/192734965-risks-reservation-and-mum-moment-by-moment-book-4 - THEN YOU WILL WANT TO GO DO THAT BEFORE STARTING ON THIS STORY**

Looking after the twins could very well have been a full time occupation for the three 'outcasts' as Draco had affectionately labelled himself, Harry and Ginny: Draco had an affinity with the toddlers, probably, Ginny had suggested, because his self-control was about at their level, and their snowman did indeed let them get away with things, and produced sweets on demand. It was therefore a very good thing that, although being heavily involved in whatever plans were afoot, Hermione made sure she had her 'mother time' with her little ones. Along with Grandma's help, this meant that Ginny was not quite so put upon as she had feared, and Aithne and Imogen avoided cavities and stomach ache.

The trio had been meant to be baby-sitting while everyone was at one of their meetings, but had been shooed away after the surprise arrival of Molly just as Aithne had been sick from a mixture of chocolate frog and piggy-back ride. The only one sad to see them go was Crookshanks, who gave them, or rather, Draco, his new best friend, a meow goodbye before Molly, dealing with one sister crying because she'd been sick, and the other sister crying because her twin was crying, had thrown them out. Ginny had invited them into Weasley Estates number two, but Harry had pointed out that it was probably best if they made themselves scarce; so it was that the three of them were heading to the Mess to catch up on the day's gossip, which took them past the pub.

Not many people frequented the pub during the day, just a few hardened drinkers and anyone drowning their sorrows. Harry cursed his luck and brought their party to a halt as someone, whom he'd hoped to avoid for the rest of his stay at Tutus, came stumbling out of the smoky bar. Richard Llewelyn looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days, and the red-rimmed, grey-skinned eyes made it obvious he hadn't been sleeping. He was also three sheets to the wind. However, this didn't stop him recognising his arch enemy, and, with a sinking feeling, Harry wondered what the rules were for handling a drunk opponent.

"Potter!" Llewelyn slurred loudly, his finger, but not his wand pointing accusingly at the source of sudden ire. "Potter, I knew you were a stinking coward."

If his enemy had been able to do any more than keep himself upright, Harry might have drawn his wand, but, the young man just settled for a warning of, "Llewelyn, you're drunk, leave us alone."

"You bastard, you must know what you're doing," the irate man accused, and there was pain on his face which held Harry still as he was approached.

The Welshman staggered up to Harry, wagging his finger. Then he grabbed for his shirt. Draco intercepted the attack, shoving Llewelyn away towards the wall. He didn't try to tackle again, in fact, the fight went right out of Richard Llewelyn, and he sunk down the wall with a howl, "My Jenny's in Azkaban!"

The agony of the sound stopped the trio from moving on; they looked at each other, unsure what to do about the wreck who began to cry right there in front of them.

"What are you wittering about?" Draco became the terse spokesman, but he crouched down to the crumpled heap.

"My Jenny," the man sobbed and held out a photo; no-one got a very good look at it, but Harry made out the outline of a woman standing next to Llewelyn before he whipped the precious item away and held it to his chest. "One of the people you cowards have sentenced to death."