Chapter 4: Meeting the Queen (part 1)

After Empathy returned the Delightful Diamond to it's rightful place, she took off her hoodie, revealing her actual clothing that was underneath it. She wears a dark pink long-sleeved shirt with 3 ovals placed on the front, blue pants and dark red shoes with black at the bottom. Her light blue eyes shined bright a bit, making Bashful swoon.
Sneezy: So, Empathy. Why exactly did you try to steal the Delightful Diamond?
Sleepy: Along with the stuff under Starchy's bed.
Empathy: Well, although I really hate giving reasons for things, I'll tell you all. I was mainly trying to... retrieve all those items back to it's rightful owner... the Hoarding Goblin or something like that.
Dopey: (whistles "Is he real?")

Doc: Dopey asked if the "Hoarding Goblin" actually exists.
Empathy: Yeah, of course it's not a villain I made up.
Just then, the queen and Starchy walked into the castle without further notice. Empathy ran into a closet nearby so that they wouldn't see her.
Bashful: I like her. She's just like me, but a lot less... bashful.
Queen Delightful: The 7D, I didn't expect you all to come here so fast.
Lord Starchbottom: Not only that, I didn't expect you to come here at all!
Grumpy: (to Starchy) First of all, rude! (to the queen) Secondly, the flibbin' flabbin' Bing Bong Bell rung so we wanted to figure out who was ringing it.
Then, Starchy was already shown reading a newspaper and he is shocked to see what he had just read.
Starchy: And I had just found out that a Disney star just passed away this morning from a seizure, I believe.
Empathy was still in the closet that she had rushed into a minute or so ago and inside, she was standing next to a bucket with a mop inside of it and some other supplies next to it and she heard what Starchy said about Cameron Boyce (a.k.a Luke Ross on the Disney live-action show Jessie and Carlos de Vil in the Descendants trilogy.) dying at the tender age of only 20, and she couldn't help but correct him after he said that it occurred today.
Empathy: (from the closet) It happened yesterday, actually!
Starchy: Whoever said that, thank you for the correction! His death was yesterday! But seriously though, who said that?!
Happy: That must've just been the wind, Starchy.
Empathy: (still from the closet) Or a human being!
Queen Delightful: Goodness, the wind sounds exactly like a human being!
The ditzy queen walked over to the closet, but Starchy stopped her before she could open it.
Starchy: Careful, your highness, it could be a trap... or you could just let me open the closet door for you.
Delightful: Oh, I don't mind if you do the honors, Lord Starchbottom.
Starchy smiled at her and blushed, then he opened up the closet door, only to see Empathy in there as she jumpscared him.
Empathy: Supplies!

Starchy: AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!
The loyal accident-prone green bean quickly jumped into his monarch's arms as he saw Empathy.
Empathy (laughs) Get it? Because there's a bunch of supplies in th-
Grumpy and Doc: (in unison) Yes, Empathy. We get it!
Bowtie and Flowerpot both glanced at each other and blushed with shocked looks on both of their faces. (😁 💖💜)
Part 2 will be out eventually, also R.I.P. Cameron Boyce, who played as Luke Ross on the show Jessie and Carlos in the Descendants trilogy. Yes, it is surprising. Even I didn't expect him to actually be gone so soon. But he will be missed deeply. Also again, HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE #1 BEST SHOW TO EVER EXIST, THE 7D!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 I love each of my precious dwarfskies way too damn much and I infinity times always will love them for all eternity!