Chapter 17: Movin' In For All Eternity! (part 2)

At last, after just 30 minutes, Doc was finally done with inventing the thing Empathy requested him to make.
Doc: Well, Empathy. Even if this only took 30 minutes, it's finally done.
Happy: Ooh, what is it, Doc?

Bowtie and Flowerpot: (in unison) It's my latest invention!
Grumpy: Jinx! You owe me a smooch! (blushes) Err... I mean a soda!
The 5D and Empathy all giggled over Grumpster wanting a true love's smooch (It's always a true love's smooch! No smartypants can resist a Grumpy smooch! 😁).
Grumpy: You all know that I didn't mean to say smooch!
Doc: (smooches Grumpy's cheek)

Grumpy: (faints) (Hee-hee-hee! 💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜)
Doc: Anyways, this is the Fancy Felicitate Wishing Apparatus!
Empathy: I only understand half of those words.
Doc: Well, turn it on and see what it does!
Empathy turned it on, then she started floating up in the air like how people do whenever Pennywise is possessing them. It was only for about 10 seconds. When she fell down, she fell into Bashful's arms.
Bashful: I-I guess you've just fallen for me.
Empathy: Well, I guess you've fallen for me. (smooches Bashful's cheek)
Bashful: (blushes hard)

Dopey: (makes a very long whistle that lasts for about a minute or two)
Sneezy: I don't think I can whistle that long. (Either can I, Sneeze-man.)
Sleepy: Did the doohickey work?

Empathy: Hmm... I hope so because I wish I had some macarons.
Suddenly, 8 macarons appeared in her hands. She took one using her mouth and she gulped it down (she didn't choke because it's fanfic magic, b*tch!), my precious dwarfskies took the other macarons, but they didn't gulp theirs down (thank God none of them did!).
Empathy: Now I wish the queen and Starchy were here.
Queenie Bo-Beenie and Lord Sassafras both appeared inside the cottage. Starchy tried standing up but he ended up hitting his head on the ceiling (Like in the episode Bathtub Bashful!).
Starchy: I'll never like this ceiling. (I know you won't, Corn Starch.)
Empathy: I know you won't, Corn Starch. (Touché.)
Starchy: Please don't call me that.

Queen D: Empathy, I thought for a second, you were Hildy Gloom in disguise.
Empathy: Well, if I were nearly 6 feet tall, then it would be easy to tell if I was that familiar-sounding bench in disguise.
The queen glanced at Starchy in confusion as Empathy said "bench" instead of the other b word.
Starchy: She's trying to curse, but she can't here.
Delightful: Oh, shirt! I nearly forgot about that!
Empathy: Now I wish music was playing at this very moment!
Music started playing out of nowhere and the 10 all begin singing.
The 7D and Empathy: 🎵Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh.🎵
Delightful and Starchy: 🎵Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh...🎵
Bashful: 🎵We couldn't turn around 'til we were upside down.🎵
Dopey: (whistles 🎵I'll be the bad guy now, but no, I ain't too proud.🎵)
Happy: 🎵I couldn't be there even when I try! You don't believe it, we do this every time!🎵
Sneezy: 🎵Seasons change and our love went cold, feed the flame 'cause we can't let go. Run away, but we're running in circles, run away, run away.🎵
Sleepy: 🎵I dare you to do something! I'm waiting on you again so I don't take the blame!🎵
Sneezy and Sleepy: 🎵Run away, but we're running in circles, run away, run away, run away.🎵
Doc: 🎵Let go... I got a feeling that it's time to let go. I say so... I knew that this was doomed from the get-go.🎵
Grumpy: 🎵You thought that it was special, special, but it was just the sex though, the sex though (O-o-o-o-ohh! (smirks at Bowtie and Flowerpot)! And I still hear the echoes (Doc: The echoes.)! I got a feeling that it's time to let it go.🎵
Grumpster and Doc: 🎵Let it go-o-o-o!🎵

Empathy: 🎵Seasons change and our love went cold, feed the flame 'cause we can't let go. Run away, but we're running in circles, run away, run away.🎵
The 7D: 🎵I dare you to do something! I'm waiting on you again so I don't take the blame!🎵
The 7D and Empathy: 🎵Run away, but we're running in circles, run away, run away, run away.🎵
Delightful: 🎵Maybe you don't understand what I'm going through! It's only me, what you got to lose?🎵
Corn Starch: 🎵Make up your mind, tell me, what are you gonna do? It's only me, let it go-o-o-o!🎵
The 7D, Empathy, Queen D and Starchy: 🎵Seasons change and our love went cold, feed the flame 'cause we can't let go. Run away, but we're running in circles, run away, run away.🎵
Bashful: 🎵I dare you to do something! I'm waiting on you again so I don't take the blame!🎵
Empathy: 🎵Run away, but we're running in circles, run away, run away, run away.🎵
The song was over, then the 10 all went in for a long group hug.
Empathy: Now I wish you two were back at the castle.
Starchy: Good, I could finally get back to my r-
The green bean and the queen poofed back to the castle. As they got there, Starchy plopped onto his bed and quickly fell asleep, and so did Queen D. (Well, let's just say that she did fall asleep with him in his bed.) Back at the cottage, each of my precious dwarfskies and Empathy each said goodnight to one another and all went to bed (and let's just say that Grumpster and Doc fell asleep in Doc's bed. 😁). Empathy was actually dozed out before any of the others were (but Sleepster dozed out right after she did.) and she felt quite cozy in the bed that Doc built for her. She was glad that she's gonna be living with those adorable little munchkins for all eternity and that she will become a permanent member of the group eventually.
I can't floomin' believe that it took me almost a year just to make 17-chapter fanfic that I'm FINALLY finished writing! I'll eventually get to rewriting Legend of the Stone of Thought, along with the rest of my previous fanfics for this AU and the ones that I've had in mind for so long but didn't get the chance to write them yet. I'm also really wanting to get to writing fanfics for some of my other AUs for The 7D.