Chapter Two-head in the clouds

The clouds. That's all I could see. After falling off my "bed" I had kind of realized where I was. I am pretty positive I'm in a parallel universe. Then again, maybe not. I think a parallel universe is still on the ground, and right now, I was definitely NOT on the ground.
I couldn't help but notice a strange shadow in the distance. It was the outline of a cat, but I know it wasn't one. It had horns like a goats, but upside down. It had wings the size of those Pegasus's in the pictures that popped up on Google. Now I was absolutely positive this wasn't a parallel universe.
It moved closer.
And closer.
And closer.
Now I was sort of freaked out. I wanted to move, but my body wouldn't let me. Finally, I stumbled backwards finally. I fell hard on my back. I could feel the scrapes on my back as I lay there. I closed my eyes as someone spoke. I couldn't understand what they were saying. All I knew is that it was beautiful. The words came out so smoothly, as if it were a robot, with a nicer,, more beautiful voice. Maybe it was the cat creature, I don't know, but whatever it was made me drift off. I fell into the best slumber I had ever been in. And maybe thats what the words were meant for; to make me fall asleep, but I was glad that it came, whatever it was, because I will never forget those lovely, beautiful words.
A/N GUYS SORRY MY CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT ASDFGHJKL I NEED TO PLAIN THIS BOOK OUT MORE. IM GOING TO PLAN AND THEN UPDATE SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE FOR A WHILE. Comment on this chapter and vote pease ily byeeeee.

All rights reserved © booksduh_