Chapter 2 .

Hey sorry it been a while !  I'm sorry I didn't update like I said. though here's a chapter ! Hope You Enjoy.  Comment , Vote , Share ! That's if you want! (:

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 - Best Friends -

As I took my time getting more ready I heard a knock. "Mom! I  already told you the first time I'm going down in 30 mins it only been 15 mins" I yelled through the door.

"Natalie Marie Anderson! , is that a way to answer to your two  best friends in the world?!" Alyssa screamed back. 

"Yes it is Alyssa Jazmin Andrade! And anyways where's Jace Tristan Miller? I want to show you both the new me! After all you two are my best friends! " I said

"he's right next to me but will y'all show your self already ! we want to see you already!" she yelled frustrated.

10 mins later

"Natalie Hurry up. Jace and I already want to see you." Alyssa said through the door. "Calm down I'm almost done." I said.

Jace and Alyssa always been there for me since I use to be bullied and fat they always stood up for me. Now I'm back in Senior Year all skinny and beautiful. "Natalie are you there?" Jace Asked. Breaking me from my deep thoughts." Yes, I'm here. You guys can come in now" I replied "Finally." I heard Alyssa muttered. I rolled my eyes in her silliness. Once I heard my door close I turned around.

"Ahhhhhh My Godddd! Natalie Your so freaking beautiful!!!" she

blurted out. And then continued. "Not saying that you weren't before but you still are." she said.

"How about you Jace what do you think.?" I asked with a smile "Well I miss the old Natalie but you still look gorgeous as always" he said. I started to feel my cheeks burning. "Uh..h thanks."

"Aweee someone blushing !!!!" Alyssa said smirking.

"I'm not!" I retorted

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fineeeee!! Yes I am happy?" I said blushing of embarrassment.

"No need to be blushing Nat. I'm always going to be yours so no need to be embarrassed" Jace said with a wink.

Ahhhh I have some crazy ass friends.

"We're not crazy as you Nat." Alyssa Said

"Holy Snap did I just say that out loud?" I mentioned to my brain.

"Yes,  you did Nat " Jace said smirking .

"Natalie, Alyssa, and Jace! breakfast is ready!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"You heard the lady , now let's go down." I said .

As we made our way downstairs I forgot my phone. "You guys go on and eat breakfast I forgot my purse and iPhone" I said.

"Okay" they said.

As I made my way back I got my iPhone and My purse I made sure I had my iPod in there and my make up before going downstairs and I made my way downstairs and went into the kitchen.

As I sat down and started to eat my breakfast with my two best friends. "So Natalie when are you and Jace getting together?" my mom said out of no where . When I heard that I was choking on my food and Jace was choking on his drink.

"Yeeees!!" both My mom and Alyssa said . "We both guessed the reaction we wanted from you and Jace." My mom said laughing Along with Alyssa.

------------------------------------------------

Welcome To Oceanside High School! 

The Home Of The Pirates!

The Banner said in front of the school. I started to smirk this year shall be fun. After all I'm a Senior let's see how much this school changed since the last year in freshmen.

"Natalie are you okay?" Alyssa said with worry in her face.

"Yeah I am just thinking how this year is going to be." I said with a smile. " Well I gotta go coach wants to talk to the team. Bye guys" Jace said .

On Our way to school Jace told me he's in the football and soccer he's back up captain when the 1st captain is Alex Knight he sounds familiar but I brushed it off and while Alyssa is in the dance team and cheerleading captain. But there both popular but kind to others.

"Naaaaaat hello your there?"Alyssa said.

"Yes?" I said

"Well like I was saying you should join the cheerleading team and dance team. Your mom says your really dance good and your great" she pleaded

"uhhhhh fine." I responded.

"Yaaaaay!" she said squealing.

"Today after school were recruiting so be ready" she said still smiling. And continued "Now let's get our schedules."

We made our way to get our schedules and after we got them we compared them and ends up we have 4 classes together.

then Alyssa texted Jace what classes he got and ends up we all have 4 classes together. And the bell rang so we made our way to our  class.

I started to enter the class and thankfully there were Still some seats I made my way to one and sat down just then the warning bell rang . "Hello , Welcome Back to School. I hope you had a great summer and This year you'll be learning new great thi-" "Sorry I'm late" said a unknown guy.

"Alex Knight take a seat and don't be late again" Ms Summer replied. His Wandered around the class till his eye's met mine and smirked and made this way over to the empty seat beside me.

As he sat down and gave me a wink "Hey there beautiful"

I was shocked this is Alex Knight ... The One that made my life  hell in freshmen year.. The one that made me lose confidence in me. And suddenly I felt mad . "Fuck off " I snapped.

"Why aren't you a feisty one" he said smirking.

"Quiet down there Alex and Natalie" Ms Summer said

I then looked at Alex and he had a shock expression. I started smirking now anit this fun. muahhaa.(evil expression)

The rest of the day have gone in a flash now it's lunch time.