But Not Exciting Enough

Thornhill was the life of Riverdale whenever Cheryl threw her humongous parties. The pop music bursted everywhere, and the energy it the room was just booming. People were dancing, talking, and kissing everywhere. Some secret drinking was involved too. 

Cheryl was found by Veronica leaning on the punch table, drinking some bright red punch, happily looking around the room at everyone. "How exciting! Isn't it?" Veronica said to Cheryl. 

Cheryl smirked, and left Veronica very confused with her reply. "But not yet exciting enough." and with that, Cheryl stomped into the center of the room, said something extremely loudly, and left a girl with multiple piercings yelling at another girl with a blonde bun, and brown eyes. In the center of them was a boy with brown hair, looking genuinely hurt. 

Cheryl smiled and sashayed back over to the punch table.

Kevin ran up to them and he excitedly reported like a Boy Scout, with wide eyes, "GUYS? Have you heard? Bughead is no longer a thing! Betty and Jughead both look only minorly miffed! I thought they were end game!" he exclaimed.

"How fascinating." Veronica said dully, though feeling a bit upset for Betty, even though she was a pathetic, lying, che-

"And now Barchie's a thing! And I thought Varchie was end game! Veronica! You used to date Archie! Any comments?" Kevin excitedly asked, not at all getting that Veronica was extremely, obviously annoyed and angry.

Veronica started to respond, but thank goodness, Cheryl cut in for her, and said, "Take a hint, Kevin. Veronica doesn't need all this stupid bullsh*t right now. Go find some boy to f**k or something." Veronica smiled gratefully at Cheryl.

Cheryl merely flipped her luscious locks of flaming red hair and says, "No one makes my best friend feel bad, V!"

An hour passed, and two more. Now the only people left were Betty, Archie, Reggie, Josie, Jughead, Kevin, Cheryl (of course), and Veronica. 

Cheryl stepped into the middle of the room once more, and yelled, "Time for a thrilling round of SECRETS AND SINS!"