Daddy and Princess (smut)

A/N: I just want yall to know that this is the first time I'm writing gay smut. HET comes natural to me but this doesn't... So please just bare with me... this is a continuation of His Princesses for Life.

Kinks: daddy, baby, lace, fingering, thigh kissing, mention of mpreg. Idfk its just hot as hell yo. (Ily jas)

-------------

"Daddy I don't wanna go to gramma's.." Juniper cried into Louis shoulder.

"Why not? Gramma is so excited to see you this whole weekend! Even Auntie Gem is excited! Said she has a bunch of princess movies to watch with you!" Harry said to Juniper.

"She does?" Juniper asked looking up, blue-green meeting green. Harry smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

"I guess I'll go then.." She said quietly, wiggling in Louis's arms, wanting to be put down. Louis did just that and took her hand in his as the family of three left the house. Harry placed her in the car seat behind Louis and then got into the car. Louis started the car and took off down the street to get to the Cox's residence. 3 1/2 hours later, Louis is pulling into the drive way of Harrys childhood house. Harry looked back to find their daughter sleeping.

"She's fast asleep Lou." Harry smiled taking the older boys hand in his. Louis turned off the car and looked at his husband. Harry and Louis shared a smile and then got out of the car. Harry grabbed her bags and Louis grabbed her.

"Rise and shine sweet pea! We're here!" Louis cooed as he unbuckled her seat belt and pulled her out of the car and in his arms.

"No shine, just sleep daddy..." She mumbled.

"So sassy just like her daddy." Harry said smiling.

"Wipe that smile off your face before I do." Louis retaliated.

"oooooh I'm shaking in my boots babe." Harry said walking up to the door and knocking. Louis met him there and leaned up on his toes to tell something to harry privately.

"Don't test me baby, I'll have you shaking in more than your boots." Louis whispered just as Anne opened the door.

"Harry! Louis!" She said happily, holding the door open for them. They all walked in and took off their shoes, Juniper still snuggling up to louis.

"Proper daddy's girl, She's so sleepy hu?" Anne Asked

"Don't know why, she slept until about 10:30 and took a quick nap around 3." Harry said hugging and kissing his mums cheek. "Missed you mum." He said smiling.

"Missed you too pumpkin! Louis it's good to see you!" She said smiling and pulling him and her granddaughter into a hug.

"Mum? Is that Louis and Harry?" Gemma called from a distance.

"Hi Gem!" Louis somewhat yelled. Junipers head rose a little bit at the name. Gemma walked into the hall and was greeted with a big smile on her face.

"Where's my favorite niece!?" Gemma said happily walking over to Juniper with open arms and a smile so big it could conquer the world.

"Auntie!" Juniper said reaching out for Gemma.

"Hi sweet heart! I missed you!" And with that the two girls walked off to another room.

"How is everything at home?" Anne asked as the three of them sat down and the breakfast bar for some tea.

"Good, she's happy, Harrys happy, I'm happy." Louis said sipping on his tea. Harry rested his head on Louis shoulder and smiled.

"Life's never been better Mum." He said to her, smile never leaving his face.