Just a Little Mess Up. (Fluff)

A/N: ok so! This is a Larry fluff!! I know this didn't actually happen in the Germany show but hey, I liked it.
------------------
"You're all I want, so much it's hurting. You're all I want so much it's hurting."
As I sang the last few lines of Something Great the crowd went wild. Girls screaming, even saw a few girls in the front crying of happiness, others yelling "I love you Louis!" It was a good show! Only problem was my voice tonight. It cracked in the middle of our performance of Moments and again later in Heart Attack. Each time I looked at Harry, my curly haired sexually frustrated boyfriend. His eyes caught mine and he smiled at me, silently saying that I did wonderful. Voice crack or not.
"Thank you so much Berlin!! You all are amazing and we can't thank you enough for your support!! Tonight were going to end it with... DRUM ROLL." Niall asked Josh. Then Dan started playing the first cords of Why Don't We Go There. The girls started screamed their heads off. Harry started strutting down the stage.
"I know you want I know you want to take it slo-oh-ow."
He started smiling and waving to a fan.
When the song came close to the end, we all came in to finished the song.
"Why don't you go there! With me!" Harry ended the song. The girls were screaming!
"Thank you guys! Have a safe trip home!!" We all said separately. After waving and blowing kisses to the fans, we all walked off stage to the back.
"Guys that was the best show in Berlin yet!" Niall exclaimed, walking next to me and Zayn. Zayn looked to Niall and smiled at him.
"Yeah? I think it was alright I mean you, Niall, did pretty good." He said wrapping an arm around Niall's waist, pulling him closer to Zayn. Niall's cheeks went red instantly.
"Really? Th-thanks Zayn." He said to him shyly. Zayn laughed lightly at his reaction.
"So Louis? How do you think it went?" Liam asked me.
"Ehh, it went well! Glad the fans enjoyed their time. Look I'm going to change into sweats and a shirt." I said quickly, this warning a confused look from everyone but Harry. He knew, he always new. Harry and I have a different relationship than anyone in the band. Yes, we were dating but it's more than us dating. I can't explain it really, but it's there. I walked off to my dressing room that is set up for me.
"Lou!" I heard a raspy voice from behind call. I couldn't see him without crying. My performance tonight sucked. I can't believe my voice cracked. I'm 22 for gods sake!! My voice should not be cracking! I'm so hard on myself for my singing, I know. Only because I have the weakest voice in the whole group compared to Zayns powerful high notes, Liams deep voice, Harry's long phrasing, and Niall's unique technique. Me? I'm just Louis Tomlinson who barely made it past the auditions.
I got to the door opened it and slammed it closed and locked it so no one could bother me. Hopefully they know not to because I did lock it. I walked over to the area with my clothes and grabbed my dark gray sweats and Harry's black shirt that we share together. It's nice to share clothes with each other sometimes because I can't always be with Harry due to management and everything. So when I have his clothes on, I have his smell with me all the time! Crazy I know but it keeps us happy. After putting on the shirt I walked over to the mirror and brushed out my hair and ran my hand over my face, out of stress and disappointment. I can't believe my voice cracked!? Once sure ok, but it was more than that! Usually whenever Harry's voice cracks I'm always there by his side, even on stage, but this time. This time he wasn't near me really, and that hurt.
"But Louis you're being dramatic" is what you're thinking. So? A man can't be dramatic once and a while?
I stood there looking at my reflection and letting my appearance set it. How can harry like me? How can he look into these hollow baggy blue eyes that seem to have no life behind them anymore. How can he kiss these lips that say nothing more than lies and love? Lips that quiver then my baggy eyes decide to cry out for someone to help me. Eyes that have tears falling out almost 3 times a week; yet no me has noticed. Not even my own boyfriend.
*knock knock knock*
"Lou? Are you in there?" A raspy voice asked.
"Y-yeah. No visitors please." I said trying to get him to think I was ok.
"Babe, you can't hide your sadness behind your sassiness. I know the difference, we've been together for 3 years now, love." He said.
I sighed knowing he was nothing but right. I walked over to the door and stared at the knob.
"Open it baby, I want to feel those lips on mine." He said quietly. I felt my cheeks get hot and I reached out for the knob. I unlocked it and quickly ran over to the couch that wasn't that far from me. I jumped over it and laid down on it. The door opened and I heard his famous deep chuckle.
"Louis really?" He said walking over to the couch. He leaned over and placed his hand on my back.
"Really harry." I said into the couch.
"Lou, get up please." I shook my head no.
"Please." I repeated the action. I felt someone in the area of the left side of my head.
"Babe, Now." He demanded in a deep voice.
I looked to my left and saw his face closer than I expected.
"You're really close Harry." I whispered.
His eyes went from my blue eyes to my lips and back. He ran his tongue over his lips and leaned in for a kiss. His lips met mine for a second and I pulled away before it could become any more heated. When I pulled away there was a flicker of hurt behind his green eyes.
"It's not you babe, I just, I just don't feel it right now.." I told him
"Is it about the performance just now?" He asked looking at me with concerning eyes. I didn't say anything back to him. He sighed and tugged at my arm to pull me up. Finally after 3 tries, he had me sitting up and in his arms. He placed my head over his heart, his right arm wrapped around my waist and his left hand was rubbing my back.
"Lou, you were perfect. I know you're going to disagree with me and thats fine because I do the same. But Louis, I need you to know that no matter what anyone thought in that crowd tonight or what the boys thought about your voice cracking, I thought you were perfect and that's all that should matter." He said to me in a hushed voice. I felt tears starting to gather in my eyes. Harry is known to say sweet things like that to me and I should be use to it right? Wrong because every time he gives me a small speech like that I always get emotional. I sniffles softly hoping he wouldn't hear me. I was wrong. He took my chin in his hand and brought my glossy blue eyes to his fierce green ones.
"Oh Louis, please don't." He smiled a bit. He brought his lips to my forehead and kissed me softly. I looked up at him and just smiled softly. He returned the same smile and emotion, if not more.
"I'm sorry, but your words always get to me. You should know that babe." I replied. He just sat there looking at me and smiling down at me.
"You know I mean every word too."
I nodded my head in agreement.
"I'm sorry for being dramatic Harry.
"It's ok baby. Everyone has their moments."
"What would I do with out you." I said sarcastically.
"Well for starters you wouldn't have the best se-" I silenced his mouth with a quick kiss, knowing his comment is about our sex life.
"Gezz Harry, do I not give you enough sex in life? You're always talking about it." I joked.
"Well, I mean it's you, so of course not. I could never get enough of that luscious arse of yours." He smirked at me. I laughed at him.
"Hey, you guys nearly done? Zayn wants to get food but Niall insisted on waiting for you two." Liam said opening the door enough for us to hear him.
"Um yeah, we'll be out soon ok? We'll meet you guys at the car!" I said to him as I got off of Harry's lap. I heard a groan come from him and I turned around crossing my arms.
"Harold, if the boys want food, then we get food. I just told you that I wasn't in the mood anyways." I said sassily.
He groaned again.
"Harry, get up or I will leave you alone." I threatened. He groaned one last time as he got up and walked over to me. Wrapping his arms around me.
"Louuuu pleaseeee don't leaveeee meeeee." He said in a childish voice.
"Harold, you're 20, not 2. Come on now love, and buy me dinner!" I said.
"Fine, you just owe me dessert." He said with a cheeky grin. I shook my head and I followed him out of the room, shutting the door behind me.
"What am I going to do with you." I said quietly. He heard me and smiled at me. A smile that can wipe away all insecurities I have for the night. A smile that I fell in love with. A smile that belonged to my Harry.