fifteen

*Chloe's POV*

Since today is Shawn's birthday, when I woke up I decided to text him since he said he would be at a meeting.

Me: Happy birthday Shawny boy 💜 hopefully I can see you later.

Canada🇨🇦: thanks babe. Wanna see you so much😫

I decided that I should surprise shawn later. So I started to get ready. I put on a yellow sweatshirt, black leggings, sandals, and the ring shawn gave me. I left my hair down and in it's natural curls, and put on a little makeup. (Outfit below)

When I was finished getting ready I went out to my car and drove to the grocery store

I went in and picked out a cake I thought shawn would like, and then went to the counter to have his name put on it.

"Can I do something for ya?" The lady asks me.

"Yeah can I have you write something on this cake?" I ask.

"Yeah. What do you want?"

"Happy 21 shawn" I say.

"How is shawn spelled?" She asks.

" S. H. A. W. N." I spell out. She nods and a few minutes later hands back the cake box. Through the plastic lid, I admire how pretty the swirly writing looks on the cake.

When I get back to my car I have to put into google maps the address of the building shawn said he would be at. Even though he has showed me how to get there plenty of times, incase something happened.

I took the cake with me and was greeted by a girl in her early twenties sitting at the front desk.

"Hey, can I help you?" She smiles.

"Is there any way I can see shawn mendes?" I ask.

Before she can answer a man comes in from another door and speaks, "Sarah, I just wanted to tell you that theres another scene left and then we're gonna take a lunch break."

"Ok. Well while you're here, can she go see shawn?"

"Who are you?" He asks me

"I'm Chloe Brown, Shawn's girlfriend." I say, shaking his hand.

"Oh yes. Shawn has mentioned you before. Im Andrew.Follow me." He says and begins to walk.

"They aren't recording right now they are probably just rehearsing, so don't worry about being silent now, but when they start, that's when to be silent. You'll know when they start. Everyone will stop talking." Andrew informs me when he stops at a door.

I nod and he pushes it open. The room is filled with people and camera equipment. But nothing that reminds me of a sound studio.

I could see a gorgeous dark haired girl, pinned against a wall by a tall guy I couldn't see the face of. I could barely see her face because of the boy kissing her.

But then it hit me. Someone shouted something, but I couldn't hear what they said, and then he turned around.

"Shawn what the he-" I started to yell, but what cut off.

"CHLOE!" he says, he looked like a deer in headlights.

He came running towards me saying something like "chloe it's not what it looks like, let me explain." But I'm not sure if that's exactly what he said, because the only thought running through my head was 'he is cheating on me'

"How could you!?" I yell.

"Chloe calm down its not what it looks like." He says trying to calm me down.

"Oh so you mean that it's not that you were kissing another girl? Because that's what it looks like. Am I just a game to you shawn? I trusted you. I told you something NOBODY else here knows. I told you everything about me. And this! This tells me how you really felt about me this whole time." I shout.

"Babe please-" he starts.

"Dont 'babe please' me. I don't want to hear it! You can't fix this. Nothing about you can fix this. Not your hair, that cute half smile you do, not the cuddles, the dates, your personality, the songs I used to love that I won't be able to listen to again, nothing can fix this." I say, then to put the icing on the cake, I take off the ring he gave me on our month of dating anniversary and threw it towards him. "I won't need this anymore. Give it to her" I say, spitting out the word. I dropped the cake and ran out.

"Chloe! Chloe please! I need you to listen! I can explain!" I hear shawn yelling. And by the footsteps I can tell he was running after me. But I had to get out. I need to go home. I cant look at him.