Akiyama Family Quirk

Akiyama Family Quirk: Moon Hands is always the base, but will adopt the second parents quirk into its physiology. However it will lose that trait and adopt the quirk trait of the second parent in the new/next generation. Though if the second parent happens to be quirkless Moon Hands will still lose its second trait and return to only being the base quirk until a new quirk trait is introduced in the next generation.

Moon Hands is visible as grey hands coming from various parts of the users body mainly from their back. When the quirk is active it tends to go through the users clothes, but on occasion it will rip through the users clothes making it so they would have to adjust their wardrobe according to where their quirk activates from usually being the back.

The reason for Akiyama base quirk's name being Moon Hands: Due to the symbolism with the moon and hands the name Moon Hands was chosen to symbolize the passing of time showing the rationality, consciousness, logic, aggression, and anxiety of the right hands' enlightenment as well as the opposite being weakness, decay, and death of the left hands showing of the darkside of nature, but also the strength, power, protection, generosity, hospitality, and stability of the middle ground between the enlightenment and dark side configured by the right and left hands' over the passing of time through the moon's phases of immortality and eternity of the passing time.

This also mixes with the Akiyama family's behavior pattern since they can be easily angered and lose control of themselves becoming violent like the left hand's dark side, but at times are calm and reserved like the right hand's enlightenment, but are usually in the middle ground of the two hands symbolism through passing time.