18: A romantic day

I wake up to Jax walking in. "Baby we are going on a romantic date today. For the whole day. Get ready!" Smiled Jax. I blush and smile. I stand up and go have a shower. I throw on a top with 'I Love Me' , jeans with a belt and black heels. I just loosely curl my hair and do light make up.

I smile at my reflection. I go downstairs and see Lola eating toast with pickles. Ew. "Lola.... ew" Said Capri. "It's nice" Said Lola. I laugh and Jax comes over and kisses me. "Hey babe" Said Capri. "Hey Baby girl" Said Jax. Jax hands me waffles. "Thank you. Are you having some?" Asked Capri. He pulls out a plate. "Yeah" Said Jax.

"what are we doing today?" Asked Capri. "We are gonna go to the park" Said Jax. I smile. He packs a bag and then we leave at 12. We get there and find a spot and sit down.

"Babe, want some chocolate covered strawberries?" Asked Jax. "Yes I would love some" Said Capri. He take one out and feeds it to me. I blush. I feel a ball hit my back. I look up and see Colton. "Hey what are you two doing here?" Asked Colton. "On a date." Said Capri. He sits down and digs in. We stand up and grab the stuff and walk off. We drive home and go inside. 

Lola looks at us. "Why you home so early?" Asked Lola. "Colton ruined our date" Said Capri. Lola nods and stands up. "I have to meet him soon, so see you later" Said Lola. She walks out. I kinda hope Lola finds a great boy to date!

2 hours later everyone left the house. Me and Jax are on my bed and we are kissing. That eventually leads to bed activities. Afterwards we just cuddle. I hear the front door closing. "Colton, want some coffee?" Asked Lola. "Yeah of course" Said Colton. I stand up and put shorts and my bra with a tank top. I brush my hair and put it in a braid. Jax puts jeans and a top on.

We go down. Colton and Lola are drinking coffee and tea. We sit down with some iced water. I lean on Jax and he smiles. Colton looks at us. "How are you both?" Asked Colton. "Great." Said Capri. Lola looks at Colton. " I have a scan tomorrow, are you coming?" Asked Lola. "Of course." Said Colton. I look at Jax. We stand up and go make dinner. Colton is staying for dinner. "So Colton where is Ashley?" Asked Mum. "She moved to Mexico" Said Colton. "Oh ok" Said mum.

Jax holds my thigh. Mum looks at us. "How was your date?" Asked Mum. "Great" Said Jax. We finish and Lola cleans up with Colton. I smile at Jax. We go to my room and sit on the bed.

"So how are you feeling about Colton being a part of the family coz his having a baby with Lola?" Asked Jax. "Fine. I can't stop him" Said Capri. I look at the ceiling and Jax kisses me. We pull back soon (nah after 5 minutes) and Jax looks at me. "I love you!" Said Jax. "I love you too" Said Capri. We put our pyjamas on. We fall asleep cuddled.

Next day

Mum comes in

Mum comes in. "Honey, we are going on Holiday! So get holiday ready!" Said Mum. I nod and pack. At 12 at night we go to the airport. We check in, go through security and shop a bit. We get on the plane and finally arrive in Mykonos. We go to bed since it's night.

Morning

We are going to the pool. I have to find a bikini.
I go onto Instagram.

Capri_Holland: I'm Mykonos with my family minus dad but I have Jax

Capri_Holland: I'm Mykonos with my family minus dad but I have Jax. Doesn't he look HOT! Anyway I'm enjoying it so far. See you all soon! Dad I miss you x

Tom_Holland2013: I miss you too, sweetie! Enjoy your holiday!! I love you!

Jax_Brown: So this is Capri in her habitat and she is definitely a water person

Jax_Brown: So this is Capri in her habitat and she is definitely a water person. I love this girl and this holiday is amazing!

Colton_Osterfield: Such a Bad pic!!! Just showing her bum but her 🍑 looks amazing!! 😏

I read Colton's comment on Jax's post and frown. "That dick" Said Capri. "I know!" Said Jax. I kiss him. Dinner is at 6.30 and we enjoy Italian night.

We go to bed at 11 but me and Jax 'fool' around in bed before we fall asleep.

Mykonos is lovely and wtf is wrong with Colton? I don't love or even like him anymore.

So they are on holidays now!

Hope you enjoyed!

Only doing 21 chapters so drama will begin shortly.

Lorna xx