So...

Writer Notes *The video I chose is perfectly cheesey for this chapter just think about the title, sorry the chapter is so long*

(Jay's POV)

        As I stand up Nathan gives me that kicked puppy look. I cup his face in my hand while I unbutton my shorts. I look into his Spearmint eyes and I see something almost unrecognizable. He's afraid. But its not the kind of fear that like when your about to get stabbed. God i hate that fear. No, it's the fear of rushing into sex or genophobia. I bet it's his damn insecurity. 

        "You don't have to do this if you don't want to." I say. He shakes his head. "I-I want... this i-its just... I'm nervous and..." he fumbles for his words but stops. I was right, he still thinks he's some ugly, out-of-shape, loser. This kid has issues. I give him a reassuring kiss then smile.

        "Don't worry, it's not like I'm judging your sex skills." I say as I drop to one knee and take his hands in mine, proposal style. "Nathan James Sykes, I am madly in love with you, and you for me?" I ask. "Bat shit." He smiles his one thousand watt smile. I drop my shorts revealing my barely intact briefs. As I move to my 'knees' I rest my arms on Nath's thighs. First I kiss hiss lips then to his cheeks down to his chin. When I nuzzle into the curve of his neck I press down hard, I have to claim him. I can't bare to think of another person all over Nathan. And I think I'd die if I was in the same room. I press harder and he lets out a little moan.                                                                                                   "You bastard, you're giving me a hickey!" He says in a deep voice that will kill me soon enough. Next, I leave a trail of kisses down his bare chest and stomach when I stop at at the practically nonexistent patch of pubes above his waist. Finally, I begin to undo his skinnies, pulling them down to leave his Calvin's only. 

"You ready?" I ask. "Absolutely," he replies with a smile. I can't describe the amazingness that happens next words can't define the brilliance of this moment. I feel bad for all the times we would make fun of Nathan's 'size' especially because its quite inaccurate. He probably felt so insecure all those times. I can't let that happen, he deserves to feel endowed, beautiful, and perfect. Everyone deserves to feel like what they truly are. Getting carried away in my thoughts I get him to his climax when I heard the door click. That's when I hear three sounds. Nathan screaming, Tom screeching, and a gurgled, muffling noise that I soon realize is my version of a cock yell.

        "MY EYES! MY BLOODY EYES!" Tom continues to screeches. "God, I'll have bloody nightmares for months, YEARS!" He yells as he heads down the stairs. After a moment all hell dies down, we're fully dressed, I've brushed my teeth, and we're headed downstairs too, with great complaining on Nathan's part.