Prologue

"I'll miss you so much Meg" whispers Kody into her hair, holding her tightly.

Megan sobs as his flight is announced for boarding. her arms tightening around his neck pulling him closer, not wanting to let go

"Please don't leave me Kody"

He holds her tighter as a lump forms in his throat and tears form in his eyes.

"Baby, please don't cry" His heart breaks with every strangled sob that leaves her mouth. "We will see each other soon, i promise"

He pulls away from the hug slowly gently taking her face in his hands. He wipes her tears away with his thumbs. 

"I love you Meg"

"I love you too" 

He kisses her gently but passionately.

"Last call for flight 103 to St. Louis, Missouri"

She lets him go slowly

"Bye"

"Bye"

"Bye" He repeats causing her to giggle through the tears.

He smiles a sad smile

"Go Kody, you're going to be late silly"

He nods and slowly walks away. He then stops and turns around to face Megan.

"Ill text you Meg, i love you"

"I love you too" Megan whispers as she stands there and tears rush out of her eyes.

Molly-Mae, Megan's best friend runs up to her and hugs her from behind tightly.

"Molly" Megan lets out a sob. She turns around and hugs Molly-Mae tightly.

"It's going to be ok Megs, i promise." Molly-Mae whispers into Megan's hair. "He will be back sooner than you think, if not Megs i promise i will take you to see him"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: I guess i'm writing again, i haven't been on here in so long so i hope this first chapter is good.

please let me know what yous think it will mean a lot to me to know what yous think but please don't be mean.

Also let me know or yous can message me on what you would like to see next or in up coming chapters. 

I have other stories so it would mean a lot to me if you would check them out and also let me know what you think.

-Louise :) xx