3 Beauties With A Hot Mind

Caroline is surrounded by two drop dead gorgeous men with devilishly charming accents.They are located in a red painted room.The only object in the room is a long black table.Caroline's sitting on it,looking at her two lovers.One has black hair and warm brown eyes while the other is a blue eyed blonde.She's living every woman's dream.The dark haired,Enzo says ''It feels hot as hell,what do you propose we do to get a bit colder'' The blond,Klaus replies ''Shall we take the things that hide the real hotness of our bodies off,loves?''

C:'''Why don't the two of you help each other and then you'll help me.''

E:''Sounds like a plan''

Klaus starts unbuttoning Enzo's black shirt.Every button unbuttoned shows more and more abs.Klaus is satisfied with subject.Unlike Klaus,Enzo wasn't as gentle with Klaus' shirt as he was with his.He tore it open and started licking the blond boy's abs.At the same time Klenzo unzip each others pants and pull them to the floor.Naked,the two of them looked like 50 shades of muscle and size,big size.While they were holding eachother's necks and gazing deeply,Caroline decided she could take no more.She ripped her clothes off and attacked the two sharing a three way kiss.Klaus grabbed her warm body and placed it on the table.Enzo was kissing the hell out of her neck and gently biting on it,because you know,feeding on your lover is very intimate.Klaus took her leg and kissed it from the bottom to the top and then he knew.He knew she wanted it. She needed it.He placed his dick inside of her.It felt so good.She moaned.She could not breathe and Enzo's sexy mouth all over her body wasn't helping.Ten minutes have passed and the pleasure is just about to hit the climax.Klaus gave Enzo a devilish nod and then the hottest moment of Caroline Forbes' life happened.At the moment that Caroline was about to come,Enzo grabbed her hand and brushed his teeth through her neck and Klaus made it snow in the room.The neck bite and the orgasm at the same time gave her a dash of danger,pleasure,passion,romance all mixed up in one.

Caroline didn't want Enzo to feel empty sexed so she promised him the rest of the night filled with pleasure.As she grabbed his thing she heard a disturbing voice that she didn't want to hear.

''Carolineeee,Carolineee''-Elena shouted annoyingly

Caroline opened her eyes to find the pages of her book torn into pieces.

''Wait what?What are you doing here?You're not Enzo.''

'' Enzo?You have some explaining to do.''

''No.I have some Enzo to do.''