Chapter 2~

I bit my lip, crossed my fingers, and closed my eyes as he placed the paper on my desk. Opening my eyes, I saw it. Another one. The third one this month.

"An F!?" I vociferated. "Please, let this be a joke.." I dumped my face in my hands, running my hand through my hair.

Mr. Heaster shook his head and continued passing out the test results as the bell rang, ending the school day. As everyone left, I walked up to him, placing the paper on his desk. He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"How may I help you?" He licked his lips, eyeing my body. Gross. He's like forty.

"Uh..yea. You see, this isn't good." I pointed at my test paper. He nodded.

"And?"

"Change it."

He chuckled, standing up. "I can't just give you an A, Ronnie. You have to work hard for it." He walked around his desk, leaning on it once he was close to me. I looked down.

"Please? I'll do anything!" I covered my mouth once I finished my sentence. Why would I say that?

He raised his eyebrow once again. "Anything?"

I nodded. Fuck you Ronnie number two. He smirked, trailing his hand down my back, squeezing my ass when he got there. I whimpered, holding back my tears. I hated this.

"654 Clamlock Avenue. 7 o'clock, you hear?" He looked at me.

"I hear, sir." I sighed.

He got back up and grabbed his bag, walking to the door. He stopped at the door frame and looked back at me.

"Oh, and wear something sexy." He smirked and left the room. I was alone now.

I tried my hardest not to cry. What was I doing at 7? I grabbed my stuff and ran out the building. But not home, to the lingerie store. I needed that A.

*****************************************

Oh my, what's gonna happen next? comment, vote, and follow me please.