Chapter 4

RING RING

Oh thank god. I got up and packed my bags, leaving the classroom. I saw that purple haired cutie leaning on his locker, so I decided to talk to him.

"Hey, Michael right?" I smiled, looking up at him. 

He nodded."Ronnie right?"

"That would be me."

He chuckled, eyeing me. "Cute."

I blushed. Man, he was hot. My smile grew larger, but I bit my lip to hide the fact that I was fangirling on the inside. I broke the awkward silence.

"Well..I have to go, see you around." He nodded and I walked off.

As I continued walking, it began to rain. My walking sped up. I made it to my house, sadly I was soaking wet. I walked in, calling out for my mom. "Mom?" I shouted, my voice bouncing off the walls. Nothing.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a quick snack, noticing a note taped to the fridge.

On a business trip. There's 200 dollars in the drawer with the silverware, plus an extra 20 for pizza or something tonight. Love you. Xx -Mom

Oh, alone for a while? Nice. I looked in the silverware drawer, pulling out my phone as I did so, dialing the pizza place.

************

BRRRRRRRMMMMM

My phone vibrates, indicating a message. I sat up tiredly, picking up my phone and opening my messages. Mr. Heaster. Great.

Message from: Dick Head
Saw you and that boy in the hall. Like him more than me? Well, stop. Wouldn't want something bad happening to him if we got to close, now would we Miss Ronnie? Goodnight. ;)

He fucking wouldn't. I groaned and threw my phone, falling back. Why is it always me? What do I do to deserve this torture? Why not just fail his class? As more question popped up, I drifted off into a deep sleep.