Chapter 15💚

Z H U R I

"You my aunty?" I asked the girl that was standing in my room.

"Yea I am" she spoke smiling at me.

She was very pretty but I didn't know her and I'm not allowed to talk to strangers.

"Me can't talk to strangers bye bye" I said waving my hands at her.

"Ok just tell your mommy that I'm coming for her and I'm bringing a friend too" she replied before stepping out of my bedroom window.

"MOMMY" I yelled.

A A L I Y A H

Right now Zhuri was with Melly's mom while me and the gang discuss what's been going on.

"Wait so the crazy fine bitch was in your house?" Kd spoke making me roll my eyes and nod my head.

"Oh nah we gotta kill this bitch" Bortlen said while rubbing his hands together with a devious smirk on his face making me laugh.

"You know where she live right?" Melly asked me making me nod my head of course.

"Tf are we waiting for then" Kaliyah and Kendell said.

"Who tf invited y'all little asses" Ben asked them shaking his head.

"We apart of the gang now so get used to it" Kendell replied.

I just sighed cuz these nigga was too grown.

"Yea lets go to her house right now" Melly said making me nod my head.

"For right now only me and Melly go i don't want all of us going at the same time" I said walking out of the house with Melly behind me.

I drove the car and parked in bout 2 blocks from her house.

We got out the car and started waking.

If y'all don't know it's like 1:00 am and the gang stayed the night at her house while Zhuri spent the night with her grandma.

I pick locked her door and opened it.

When we walked in EVERYTHING was gone. No furniture no nothing. We walked upstairs quietly being careful not to make any sounds.

When we got up there no one was there.

Wow.

This bitch is smart.

But I'm smarter.