Chapter 5

AN: good friends. Please vote or comment or something. I am getting no feedback online and I would like some. Thanks for that. Also, next week is hell week for the show I'm in. If you don't know what that means, it means dress rehearsals. So therefore, there will probs not be an update, because "homework comes first...''

Thanks for your understanding

<3 regan!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Rosie's POV

One week later.

At the moment, it is 5am. I haven't slept at all this evening. In about 4 hours, the bus comes and I will be on my way. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I will be playing at sold out shows across the US. for the past week since I met the boys, I have been having 5 to 7 hour rehearsals with Brad, so that I had all of there songs memorized. And can I say, there music is really simple. But you know what must be hell? Being the one guy who is on the funky harmony that no one sings along with. That will make you feel loved.

I never realized how much of a tangent I could get off on when I should be sleeping. I leaned over to look at the clock. 5:08. Are you freaking kidding me? As I had leaned over, my phone buzzed. I picked it up, and it said I had a text.

From:sass master from Doncaster: good morning love. Today's the big day. I will bet you 5 bucks that you aren't asleep right now.

Wow Louis. I can just not respond and make 5 bucks tomorrow. He really thinks these bets through. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my window. Almost like a small rock plunking against the glass. It happens again and this time, I see the rock. I slowly got up out of bed, and slid my balcony door open. I step outside, and barely dodge a pebble. "HEY!" I shout. "WHOSE OUT HERE?!?" no response, but I hear muffled laughter. I leaned over the edge and saw Harry and Zayn spotting Niall on Louis shoulders as Liam is launching pebbles. My phone vibrates in my hand and I looked at the incoming text.

From: hazza! :D : I believe you owe my boo bear some cash. We have come to collect it.

I looked away from my phone just in time to see Niall being launched onto the balcony. He lands on his face, and yelps a little. He stands up, and I notice something weird. He is dressed in all green. "hello there lasse. I have come to collect money for my pot of gold. Care to hand it over?" I just walk over to him, making him back up to the edge of the balcony, lean in close, breathing on his ear, and whispered "I don't believe in midgets." then I walked inside, closed the door and locked it. On the other side, I could hear him trying to break in, so I quietly left my room, closed the door, and walked out the front door. I snuck around the back and saw all of the boys trying to climb the balcony. Niall looked like he was picking the lock, all while talking to the door. I slowly crept up on the boys, and got right behind them. Then I said "hey guys! Watcha doing?" they all fell from the point they were climbing from and onto the grass. Except for Niall who was laughing his head off on the balcony. Louis then jumps up and chases after me, and before I have time to react, he tackles me and starts to tickle me. "where is my 5 dollars?'' he shouted as he tickled me. "You.... Dont...... Deserve..... It..... You..... Child..... Abuser......." I said In between breaths of laughter. Louis just freezes and stares at me. "what?". he gasps.

"you called me a child abuser. If anything I am a child lover." I just look at him then reach in my pocket. "will you get off of me if I give you the 5 bucks?" I had never seen someone stand up and get off someone so fast.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This chapter was not the best. It was mostly a filler for

Before the tour starts.

Love you lots! Vote and comment.