r

Should I make more Nct books? I'm in love with these guys. :')

Doyoung knew his math, he knew his grades, but he didn't know Yoonoh never accepted feelings. He clutched the rose in his hand with the box of chocolates in the other. Today is February 14th, 2018. Yoonoh's birthday and Valentine's day.

Back to Doyoung, the boy knocked on Yoonoh's door and on the fifth knock it opened. Revealing a confused Yoonoh, "Doyoung? What are you doing here?" his morning voice was raspy as he invited the oldee inside. "I have something important to say." Doyoung sat Yoonoh the couch and stood in front of him.

"Jung Yoonoh. I am in love wih you. Ever since that first encounter, I fell for you. We soon became close and I fell deeper and deeper in love with you to the point where I had fantasies of us married. Everytime you held my hand so I wouldn't get lost in the mall made my heart jump. I never knew I was in love until I went to Johhny and told him about my situation. He told me I was 100% in deep. I didn't believe him at first, but the more I thought it, the more I realized it was true. Your dimples kill me, I have only seen them once but they are beautiful. The way you puff ot your cheeks when you eat is cute and your voice can be sexy yet beautiful. So I came to ask you a simple question that can make a big impact on our future. Will you, Jung Yoonoh, be my boyfriend?"

Doyoung held out the rose for Yoonoh to take and the boy did making him smile widely. His smile soon disappeared when he saw Yoonoh rip the head off the stem and drop it on the floor. "I don't know how to break this to you nicely, but I don't feel the same way. You should know that I'll never feel the same way for you or anyone."

"O-Oh.."

"I appreciate your dedication, but you're not the one. You'll never be the one."

Those words made a hole in Doyoung's heart making him drop the chocolate. Sadness was replaced by anger. "Why are you always so fucking cold?! No wonder your mom died! She probably wanted to leave you! SHE PROBABLY NEVER EVEN LOVED YOU!"

Slap

The sound echoed through the now silent room. Doyoung reached and touch his cheek while looking at Yoonoh with glossy eyes. "Don't ever speak of my mother that way! Now you wonder why you're not the one! I will NEVER love you, Kim Doyoung! You are one pathetic sorry excuse for a piece of shit! Now get out my house!"

Doyoung rushed out while tears streamed down his face. He ran to his house and into his room before completely breaking down. That stupid Yoonoh will pay for this! He'll wish he accepted Doyoung as his lover because the devil was awoken that day.