Chapter 1

President Trump sat alone in the Oval Office

President Trump sat alone in the Oval Office. There was absolutely nothing to do, he had been tweeting all morning and now he was bored. Looking  around, his eyed happened to catch that sexy photo of his lover, Ex-president Obama, that he had gave him a month ago. In the photo, his clothes were hugging his toned body in just the right places. His strong hand was pulling down his boxers, revealing his tight, wet thong on his ass. Two fingers were reaching in, toying his ass and focusing on his inviting asshole. A look of lustful pleasure plastered onto his face. "Oh the things I would do to that slutty body of his..." thought Trump. The president's head felt something growing and twitching with every thought of Obama that came to his mind. Trying to take his mind off of it and calm down (after all, it was still a work day), President Trump thought about his election day. Thoughts of a celebration, beating Hillary and coming into office for the first time came to his mind, but were quickly replaced with memories of his last date with Obama. He could almost still hear Ex-president Obama's lust-filled moans and screams of pleasure as his whole bed shook. He thought of how he penetrated his fit, tight, warm body and Obama sucked and teased his nipples as they came to a loud, hard orgasm for both of them. He couldn't take it anymore. Trump's erection was now at full, desperately begging for attention. President Trump quickly checked his surroundings, making sure no one was near his office. The president moan in pleasure as his hand slowly stroked his large, sensitive member protruding from between his legs. Trump sped up and tightened his grip, imagining Obama's tight ass riding him. Using his free hand, he groped his ballsack, fondling it for pleasure. Gasping and moaning loudly, President Trump felt himself going overboard into a screaming orgasm. Reaching his climax caused his hand to clench around his dick and balls, giving more pleasure than he could handle. His mind went blank as sticky, warm, white cum splattered all over his presidential desk and suit.

Down the hall, Obama was coming to visit his lover, but had heard the whole thing, arousing him. The now horny ex-president ran to Trump's office, his ass twitching with excitement, imagining what was to come. 

When she walked in, Obama's nipples were rock hard before even seeing what was going on. A half-conscious President Trump sat covered in a pool of his own warm, gooey man yogurt. As soon as he saw Obama, who had already stripped naked, he sat straight, trying to recompose himself after that exhausting orgasm.

"Oh uh.... Obama... I... I was just... umm..." Trump was at a loss for words, his limp penis covered in his own semen.

Ex-president Obama was more horny than ever....