Chapter 2

Ex-President Obama was more horny than ever. Reaching past his balls, he started fingering his ass, pumping his fingers in and out. He used his free hand to massage his erect nipples which were hard as diamonds.  President Trump's flaccid penis had started to get hard again, still extremely sensitive from his recent orgasm. Obama walked over to his exhausted, aroused partner, sat on his lap and sped up his finger work on his tight ass. Trump reached under his lover fondling and gently squeezing his balls. Slowly he moved his hand and added two more fingers into Obama's open asshole. Ex-president Obama screamed in pleasure, growing more lustful by the second. President Trump thrust his whole hand into Obama's ass without warning, earning him a shriek of pain and pleasure. Quickly as he built up speed, shoving his entire fist in and out with the force of his entire arm. Ex-President Obama was crushed by the intense pleasure of his nipples, penis and ass being stimulated. A final moan was let out as semen gushed from his penis, coating Trump's hand and coat.

Lightheaded, the Ex-President breathed heavily, leaning into Trump. He lifted Obama up, sliding him into his rock-hard womb broom. Obama gasped as his ass slid over his lover's huge cock. Grunting, Trump shuddered in pleasure, his dick still very sensitive. The warm, tight feeling of Ex-President Obama squeezing onto him beckoned him to fuck him like there was no tomorrow.  Slowly, Obama started rotating his hips in small circles, pressing his balls against his warmth. Moaning, Trump began thrusting his hips as he leaned in to lick Obama's nipples. 

"Yes! Trump! Fuck my ass now!" Obama moaned out.

Using one hand to play with his nipple, his mouth took the other one, licking and nipping at the sensitive flesh. Obama was now bouncing up and down, an "Ah~!" escaping his lips every time. 

President Trump went faster, slamming his hips upwards in sync with Obama's bouncing. Trump slapped Obama's ass with his free hand causing him to shriek and let out a lust-filled moan. He brought his hand back towards the front and started jerking off Ex-President Obama's cock as he moaned. Suddenly, pleasure filled Trump's whole body as he came inside his lover. 

"Ah! Fuck yes! Fill me up with your cum! I don't care if I'm still shitting out cum next week!" screamed Obama.

Feeling Trump's warm baby batter fill him up sent Obama into an intense orgasm. Letting out a long, lusty moan. He collapsed from exhaustion onto President Trump. They both sat there for what felt like an eternity, trying to catch their breath, Trump not even bothering to pull out. Eventually they both fell asleep.