Chapter 4: Party Night

Warning: This chapter contains themes of sexual content, the sexual content will be marked with ** so you can read over the section. 

It's that Saturday night Colby was talking about, you're nervous about what could happen at the party. You don't know what to wear, what makeup to wear, how to do your hair, or anything. You start panicking and you sit on your bed to think, you lay down on your bed and stare at the ceiling fan going around in circles, then the doorbell rings. You get up, with a frown on your face, to open the door, it's Colby. He's dressed nicely wearing a red and black flannel, black skull tank top and ripped black jeans with a chain hanging off of the side.

Colby: Are yo- What's wrong?

He lightly put both of his hands on either shoulder and looks at you with an empathetic look.

You: I can't find anything to wear, how to do my hair, or what to do.

You're sad, you want to look good to impress his friends but you don't want to look like a complete lunatic.

Colby: Here, I'll help.
You: Really?
Colby: Yeah! Trust me, I'll make you the prettiest girl at the party, not like you already won't be.

He smiled at you and he went into your room and went to your closet, you went into your bathroom to start straightening your hair and doing your make up. He comes out of your closet with a black crop top tank top, some ripped overalls, some white converse and a chained choker necklace. You look over, surprised, and you smile at Colby. You put you're hair into a low ponytail with pieces of hair on the sides and put a beanie on. You do your makeup and put on your white high top converse, and look at yourself in the mirror. Colby comes up behind you and puts his chin on your shoulder.

Colby: You look beautiful.

You smile, take your phone out and take a picture of the two of you.

Colby: Come on, let's go.

You grab your keys and Colby takes your wrists and pulls you out your door from excitement, you lock your door and walk down the hall to meet Sam walking out of his apartment.

Sam: You ready to go?
Colby: Yeah were ready. Sam, this is Harley. Harley, this is Sam.

You and Sam shook hands and smiled at each other.

All 3 of you walked down to Sam's car and got in.

Sam: We have to go pick up Katrina.

You were in the back seat, Colby sitting next to you. You start fiddling with your thumbs nervously and Colby notices. He looks at you with a concerning look and gently rubs your thigh. You thought nothing of it and you stared out the window as Sam and Colby were talking to each other.

Sam pulled up to a house and Katrina jumped in the front passenger seat. Sam kisses her cheek and started introducing you to her.

Sam: Katrina, this is Harley, Colby's friend. Harley, this is Katrina, my girlfriend.

You smiled and said hi to her, she joined Colby and Sam's conversation. Colby started trying to bring you into the conversation by mentioning things about you that correlate with the conversation.

Colby: Well, Harley is from Florida.
Katrina: Oh! Which part?
You: Orlando.

You start talking about Orlando and all the stuff you did back home. You start feeling more comfortable about talking to Sam and Katrina now that you're having this conversation, thanks to Colby.

You all arrive at the party that's already thriving. You all get out of Sam's car and look around. It's a huge building with colorful lights beaming out of the windows and music blasting from inside. Sam and Katrina go in front and inside while you slowly approach the building.

Colby: Never been to a big party before, huh?
You: No. I was never really invited to any.
Colby: So, you were the good girl, huh?
You: You could say, yeah.

You get up to the door and walk inside, you look around to see all the different people there. You see a group of people waving, along with Sam and Katrina. Colby comes up behind you and lightly takes your arm and guides you over to the group. Colby starts introducing you to everyone.

Colby: Everyone this is Harley.

Everyone starts saying hi to you, first Brennen, then Jake, Tara, Xepher, Griffin, and lastly Kevin. You stand close to Colby because you're shy, he puts his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him.

After a while everyone has been drinking and having fun, you're talking to Colby and Jake about haunted experiences you had when you were little, Tara, Katrina, and Xepher where dancing, and Brennen, Kevin, Griffin, and Sam were talking at the other end of the bar.

As it started to get late, everyone was a little bit intoxicated, even you. Everything was a little hazy, but you remember little bits and pieces. You remember dancing with Katrina, laying on Colby, and called yourself and Colby an Uber.  You both end up making out in the back seat of the Uber almost all the way back home.

**When you get back to your apartment, Colby is making out with you as you walk into the apartment, he pushes the door closed with his foot and locks the door with his free hand. He then pushes you onto your couch, pins you down by your wrists and french kisses you, leading to him kissing your neck and giving you hickeys. He takes his shirt off and bites at your neck, unhooking the straps from your overalls to be able to take them off. He pulls them off and kisses down your body, he takes off your cropped black tank top and gives you hickeys all down your body.

After a while of the whole kissing thing, he starts getting a little frisky. He takes off your underwear and pulls out a rubber out of his pocket, he then takes off his pants and underwear and puts on the rubber. Very quickly after that, you two start having sex.

You turn into a moaning mess, he's gripping onto your hips tightly as he gets rougher. You grip onto the couch cushions for support and tilt your head back, almost rolling your eyes into the back of your head.

Colby carries you to your bedroom and continues having sex there. You two finish a couple of hours later, with both of you laying in the bed, fast asleep with Colby holding you in his sleep.**