Chapter two: 6th grade

Where was I. Something about starting 6th grade right? Yeah I think that sounds right. Okay well 6th grade is kinda where my whole life switched up. I mean it was huge. I was going to a new school and I was meeting new people. I was growing up basically. Tho I still got a ways to go still. I remember my first day when I walked into my teachers room. For the sake of the story let's say her name was Dr. Goodman. She had a doctors degree in something and was more on the heavy side but she was a pretty nice teacher. Since 6th grade was the highest grade before middle school, we were the top dogs. We ruled the world. Or what it seems like. I on the other hand didn't know anyone. So I walked in I think was late but I'm not really sure. The teacher introduces me and says I'm a new student. I actually am having a lot of trouble remembering anything from back than but hey I'll try. I'll kind of just give the highlights of what I remember. I remember my friends pretty well. My best friends were Haley, Madeline, Daniel, and Ryan. Till this day me and Daniel are still best friends sadly can't say the same for the rest of them. Right around 6th grade was when I got into girls. I remember having this huge crush on this I wanna say mixed girl named ahh let's go with Cassidy. Cassidy was probably the cutest girl in my class. She wasn't the brightest if I can remember. I don't remember doing anything about that whole situation sadly. I remember this one football match at recess that I dominated in as well but that pretty much wraps up all I remember from that time. Also if you guys want me to keep writing leave a heart or a nice comment because I actually really enjoy it. So in the next chapter I think will be about me starting middle school. Oh yes middle school. Nobody enjoys middle school let's be honest. We're all changing physically and learning shit we don't need to learn but more importantly learning shit about people and ourselves.