A Diamond In The Sky

"Get off of me!" I started squirming under this stranger's grip

"Get off of me!" I started squirming under this stranger's grip. The old man smirked at me as he continued to pin me against the brick wall. Tears started to dwell in my eyes once I thought of what this man might do to me. This can't be happening, oh God this can't be happening. "Don't be scared sweetie, it'll all be over before you know it." He whispered in my ear, making me squirm even more.

"Hel-" I tried to scream but it was no use.

"Shut the hell up you little slut!" The man shouted. "There's no use in screaming now is there? We both know that no one will hear you." He laughed menacingly. "Now, be a good girl." He continued to force himself on to me.

Ya Allah please save me. I promise that I will be a better person, I will listen to my parents, I'll stop complaining, I'll do everything better just please get me out of this!

Right when I prepared myself for the worst to happen, my prayer was heard. Opening my eyes, I saw the old man knocked out on the ground and a mysterious man standing before me. He took a step my way and I took a cautious step back. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you but I can't promise the same for that pervert." The man stated.

"Thank you for saving me." I said gratefully.

I tried to look at his face but it was too dark to make out his features. "If I were you I'd leave before he wakes up."

He then disappeared into the darkness.

Kamilah has always had the ideal life, two loving parents, a protective older sister who has always been her role model, and a younger sister she loves to pieces. But somehow it always felt like something was missing, more specifically someone. Saleh on the other hand has had it tougher, he's never been content with his life. Especially after tragically losing someone that he loved early on. What happens when these two worlds collide? Now throw in a few bad guys, a lot of running and the Eiffel Tower and you'll have one heck of an adventure.

©copyright 2019