"Don't You Dare Leave Baka Tomato!"

Garren stood in front of the stadium that Zwei Wing was going to preform in. He was amazed by just the pure size of it his gaze of amazement was quickly interrupted by a shout.

He turned to look who caused it and spotted a girl with a phone in hand. Her hair was cut short, being either a blond or light honey brown color with a red clip on either side of her face. She seemed to be alone, so, being the type he is, he walked up to her and smiled.

"Hi!" Garren spoke, smiling every so happily. The girl looked at him, seeming a little spooked, "um, hi." She responded. "Sorry, but i noticed that you seem to be alone. Mind if I accompany you?" He asked. The girl then smiled. "Sure!" She answered.

"I'm Hibiki Tachibana." The girl said, holding out her hand. Garren took her hand and shook it, saying "Garren. Garren Amou." Before Hibiki could say another word, he quickly covered her mouth to prevent her from shouting.

"Please stay quiet about me." He said before letting go. She nods before whispering "Are you Kanade Amou's brother?" He gave a nod. This got a rile out of her before he covered her mouth. "Please don't shout."

They soon got inside and kept on talking. "So you're post to be here with your friend Miku but she couldn't make it so you were alone?" Garren said, making sure he got all of that right as he opened his package of light sticks.

Hibiki nods. "Yep! I do hope her family is okay though." The girl said, turning on hers just as the show began to start. Two people came out, one in pink and the other in light blue. They both seemed to match with the white coloring on their cloths despite their color differences.

"Tsubasa-senpai and Onee-chan." Garren whispered to himself with a smile, beginning to listen to their song.

Both Garren and Hibiki bent their glow sticks with Hibiki smiling. Garren smiled and raised his way up high.

Later in the song, Garren gasped as the top of the stadium opened and folded out into wings. It was amazing.

Upon the first song ending, everyone clapped. 'They're so amazing! I can't take my eyes off of them. So this is what a concert is like.' Hibiki though with a big grin.

Somewhere deep down, Genjuro watched a different scene fold out before him. Him and his team were testing on a relic to make sure it was working. It was one of the first complete relics that they had found.

"Phonic gain growth is within estimated range." One of the workers said. A woman beside Genjuro sigh in satisfaction as she held her cup of coffee. "I guess we can mark this as a success." The woman said with a happy grin. Her hair was done up with a butterfly clip holding it all together. Her eyes were behind a pair of red glasses. Her name was Sakura Ryoko.

 Her name was Sakura Ryoko