How to transform your ideas into action with a conferencing app?

Imagine this situation -- You are a part of a conference call and someone says, "Wow! That's a great idea, take the initiative and make it a reality

Imagine this situation -- You are a part of a conference call and someone says, "Wow! That's a great idea, take the initiative and make it a reality." You must have been a part of many such conversations, and it keeps happening. Conference calls can lead to great ideas. But, turning ideas to fruition is the biggest challenge. And, it takes a lot of coordination and collaboration to make that happen.

Do you agree that unlike the regular meetings, conference calls lack coordination? Nobody knows who's in the call or not in the call or who is on mute or unmute, and you have no clue about how many people there are on the call. And, these problems are nothing new; they have been a part of conference calls for a long time. There is no denying that it creates a lot of confusion. Imagine, if there are 100 people on a call and everyone is speaking at the same time – doesn't it become chaotic? Forget about making great ideas into a reality, even normal conversations will be impossible.

What do we do?

As conference calls are becoming more of a norm, organizations are investing in them, to make them less confusing. Applications like IM, Google Hangouts, and Video calling and conferencing products like Skype, Zoom have made it better, but there is still a long way to go. And, not to forget, all these apps need a strong and fast internet connection for them to work smoothly, and they transmit calls on VoIP. So, technically, there may be progress, but practically, organizations are still finding ways to make audio conferencing calls easier.

What is the solution?

To put in simple terms, the solution is to have an audio conferencing app that offers features such as no dependency on the internet, complete call visibility and control, no limitations on participants.

But, does such an app exist? You bet! There is an app called grptalk that that lets you conference call with more than 10,000 people in a single call, without the participants needing a PIN, bridge number, internet or even the app. It provides the host with complete visibility and control over the call that makes it easier to coordinate and collaborate. As the host will have control, s/he can make conference calls effective and productive by giving space to discuss new ideas. Through this app, the host will be able to steer the conversation effectively, and get an in-depth understanding of various aspects. The participants will also be given time to put across their ideas without any interruptions. Overall, the app makes audio conferencing very easy and quick.

If you feel that grptalk could help transform your ideas into actionable projects, please contact Vasu on +91-703-220-6149 to get the best package, customized for your business.