Story #1

My name is Anna.

~Work~

I work in Wal-Mart i work at night because that way I can spend more time with my family. I was leaving work. It was 10:58pm.

I went into my car but i t didn't want to turn on. I kept trying but no. I tried one more time turning it on and it did turn on. I started driving when I looked in the mirror to look back at the car and I see a girl with blood everywhere, she said "Go! Leave!"

I got really scared and drove faster. There was a stop light and I stopped it was dark and lonely. When I stopped I heard a big crash on top of my car but I thought it was a branch but no, it was a girl that got on top of my car she looked ugly, scared, dead, with blood everywhere and scary too.

I freaked out. I got so scared that I couldn't even scream or move! She started knocking on the windows of my car. She wouldn't stop. She looked at me in the front window of my car. I got scared and I got out of control that I couldn't even drive, so my car was spinning like crazy until I crashed into a tree. When I crashed the girl got off. But then someone whispered to her "Leave".

~My house~

So I left that place, when I got home I told my parents about it they did not believe me at all. I was crying and my make up was all ruined I looked horrifying. My parents said "It was nothing its all in your imagination" But it wasn't my imagination I said,  it was all true.

~ The next day ~

The next day I didn't go to work I called them and said "I can't work at night I'm sorry" and never worked at night never again. I tried to get well. And rest for a little bit. And let it all out. 

~ A few weeks later ~

A few weeks later I was out at night with my friends. I had already forgot what happened. We were taking a few drinks, and this guys comes up to us and says "Ya'll should leave this place"

We didn't listen to him we thought he was playing with us. When a guy comes with a knife and tries to stab us with it. We thought it was a joke and we started laughing and he stabbed me. I died.

~ 10-25-2008 ~

I might be under your bed at night!

Watch out! (: