Chapter 4.5

|Reimus P.O.V|
I sat up and felt an odd thing on my head. I was sleeping in Mei~Onee and Yuzu~Onee again. Once I tapped my head I felt round things.

I turned around and saw I had a tail. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. "E-Eh!?" I yelped.

"I had tiger eard and tail!" "W-Wha!? These are real?! Mama only told me the stories! Okay...Dont panic....What did Mama say? Pull the ears and tail and they should come off?" I pulled my tail only for me to wail in pain tears coming out my eyes.

"Ok...Not gonna work..." I sighed. I turned next to me and saw the toilet paper. I smiled happily stars in my eyes.

I jumped on it and ended up making a mess all over the place. Then, I saw something else.

It was one of Yuzu~OneeChans YuzuBocchi doll. I dont knoe why but...It looked oddly...

Satisfying....

|Meis P.O.V|
I awoke to no sight of Reimu. "Rei? Reimu...." I yawned. Yuzu sat up and looked around.

"Wheres Reimu?" She questioned. We heard a crash come from the bathroom and we ran to the noise.

We opened the door and I cupped my mouth in shock. "Ah jeez..." Yuzu sighed. Reimu was laying on the fround drool on the side of her face chewing on on of Yuzus, Yuzubocchi dolls.

"Ah...Mei~Onee....Yuzu~Onee...." She panted. "Dont come any closer or I might become a real tiger..." She spoke sternly. I facepalmed and Yuzu nodded sweating.

After that we chased her around the house trying to take it away. Eventually we had to pull the ears and tail off.