Chapter 8

|Yuzus P.O.V|
I unwrapped my arm around Mei and Reimu and walked into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth snd stared at the small calender we had hanging there.

It took me a minete to process it before my moutu turned into a smile.

"GIRLLLS! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Yuzu smiled jumping up and down on the bed.

It took a moment for the both of them to sit up but soon they did.

"Yuzu....Whats wrong?" "Yuzu~Onee....What is it....im sleepy!" Reimu moaned.

"Dont you guys see what today is!?" I smiled cleary excited.

The both looked on the calender and Meis eyes lit up snd Reimus face turned out like mine. A wide grin.

"ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!" We both smiled. Mei sat there in a daze for a moment.

"Come on Mei~Onee! Lets take bath and make breakfast!" "R-Right..." Mei studdered out.

We all got in the bath together me and Mei at one end Rei at the other.

"Ducky!" Reimu cheered cutley. "Rei, come here. Its time to wash up." "Mk!" She smiled.

Me and Reimu switched sides and Mei sat Reimu in her lap as she scrubbed her back and washed her hair.

After our bath we made breakfast.

"Im so excited! Is Santa gonna come tommorow?"

"Yup! He'll bring presents and we'll lay out milk and cookies and milk for him!" "Yay! Im so excited!"

"Alright you two....Listen well and listen good." Me and Reimu gave Mei all of our attention.

"If we wanna get Santa to come them we'll have to prep for him. And create enough joy to attract him." Reimus eyes sparkled as did mine.

"You mean?" Mei nodded.

"LETS HAVE THE BEST CHRISTMAS DAY EVER!!" Reimu beamed.

"And I know the first thing we'll do!"

|Nobodys P.O.V|
"Yuzu. What is this?" Mei questioned. "Its an elf on the shelf."

"No way! Those things are creepy! They move around and stare at you!"

An thought popped into Meis head and she imagined the doll by the shower staring at her.

"Yuzu. I wont allow that thing in here...." "Oh come on Mei! Its harmless! But dont touch it or it'll get real sick!" Reimu stood up and hugged the elf.

"Is it sick yet?" "DO YOU WANT IT SICK?!" "Lets do something else." "Oo! I know! Mei~Onee? Can we go outside?" Mei was confused for a bit before nodding.

The three girls got dressed and went outside. "Why are we out here?" Yuzu questioned shivering.

"Lets build snowman!" Reimu grinned. She got a peice of snow and started to roll it up on the ground.

"I'll build the best one!" "Yeah right!" "I shall participate." The three girls made snowman until they were finished.

"Done!" Reimu cheered. The three looked at their peice of work.

The snowman were all huddled up together looking like the three girls. "Theres something missing....Oo! I know!" Reimu smiled.

She took off her hat and put it on her snowman. "Perfect!" She beamed.

Yuzu took off her gloves and put it on the snowman and Mei also took off her hat. "They look just like us!"

"Yeah. They do....." Mei smiled softly. It started to snow and Reimu laughed, Mei stared at the shocked and Yuzu smiled.