3. Whats Inventing?

A/N : Yo Guys! I thought i would just post them every other day after a few edits! Err-- Even though this doesn't have a lot of people reading this i believe that the few of you who are might like it. Either that or I'm a real Dumbass! XD Anyways, back to the story! =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A FEW DAYS LATER AT MEI'S HOUSE

As he held his All Might action figure he ran around Mei's room with her as she held a villains action figure, they started to play fight with then. "Delaware Smash! Booom!" Izuku said as he pretended to move All Might's arm as he said those words. Mei had the villain go flying to the other side of the room and fall limp, as she technically threw it. 

"Ahhh~!" Mei mimicked what the villain would have said as he went 'Flying'. She ran over to the villain action figure and made it kneel. "Arghh-- It seems i have failed to defeat the All Mighty All Might-- Pfft, Ahahaha!" Mei said but lost it after she said those words. 'All Mighty All Might'. Izuku fell over and started laughing as well. They were both on the floor laughing at the words until the door flung open and Mei's mom stood there a hand on her hip and laughing a tiny bit. 

"Alright you guys, come on down stairs. I made ya'll some lunch." She said as she turned back around and down the stairs. Izuku and Mei stood and walked out the door with their action figures and booked it down the stairs. Turning fast around the corner and into the dining room. They went and sat at the table basically jumping in their seats waiting for their lunch to reach the table. Mei's mother came out and laid down their small plates in front of them, they had sm0l chicken nuggets shaped as hero's, and some Kraft Mac N' Cheese shapes of Hero's as well. ( Dont ask why o-o >-> ) They started digging into their food while they were having small talk between all three of them. AS they were talking a certain word came up. " Blah Blah Blah Blah Inventing Blah Blah Blah" Said Mei to them. Izuku was confused on what that word meant. 

He titled his head and went to ask her a question. "Whats  Inventing?" He said with a confused expression. Mei looked over with a slightly shocked expression. 

She basically lept over the table and  at his question. "Whats Inventing?! WHATS INVENTING?! Inventing is a thing that people do that the basically, well Invent something for every one and people to use! Its very cool! I love inventing!" She said at basically the speed of light. She kept rambling on then an idea sparked in her head. She ran over and grabbed Izuku's arm and pulled him up and over to her room. Once she got there she opened her closet and drug out a small box. Inside of it were a bunch of metal pieces and other junk. She took out one thing and lifted it up. "This is what i like to call the candy shooter!" She said as she moved it over and pointed it at the wall. "Ready? Aim? FIRE!" She yelled as she pushed a small button and a piece of candy shot out of it and went over and hit the wall. "Cool huh?!" She exclaimed. 

Izuku store in amazement at what he just saw. "Woah...." Is all he could kind of say. He was so awe struck. "That was.....Amazing! So Cool!" He said in excitement. He bounced over to her and looked all over the Candy Shooter. "Mei-- Do you mind if we fool around with this stuff for the rest of today?" He asked staring at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Well of course! Come on I'll show you what all I got and stuff!" She said running back over to her box. Izuku smiled widely and ran over, except something happened. When he ran he threw his All Might action figure at the wall and sat by the box with Mei. He disregarded his All Might action figure to look at this. 

They continued looking and playing with the tools and crap for the rest of the day, fooling around and stuff. Mei was showing him and teaching him the basic's of how to use some tools and such. Mei's mother walked in and told them it was time to take Izuku back home. So after having to drag them away from the inventing crap they finally got into the car, and strapped them in. As they drove Izuku completely forgot about his Action figure and didn't think about it. His mind was filled with Inventing crap as he and Mei were talking back and forth about it. 

As they slowly reached Izuku's house they got out and walked over to the door. Mei's mother knocked on the door and after about a few seconds Izuku's mother walked over and opened the door. "Ah, hello! Welcome back Izuku!" She bent down and gave him a hug. She let him run past her and into the house. She stood back up and dusted herself off. "Thank you for watching Izuku for the day." She smiled and looked over to Mei. "And you can come over any time you want okay? Izuku has gotten a lot more happy since he met you. Thanks for being his friend." She said and ruffled her hair stepping inside. "Have a good night!" She said finally shutting the door. 

A few minutes later they were on the couch talking, and Izuku brought up Inventing. Inko looked over and cocked her head to the side. "Where did you learn about that Hunny?" She said.

"Well, Mei taught me all about it! It is so cool! Inventing is super duper fun!" He started rambling on about it and such and lets just say someone didn't like the idea of it. Inko looked over and bent down in front of Izuku with a serious face and sighed. 

She looked directly into Izuku's eyes and said.

"I Forbid You From Inventing Ever Again-- Its Bad And It Could Hurt You Very Badly.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Hey guys! Sorry i left ya on a cliff hanger! Hehehe~ Anyways what will happen in the next chapter? What will happen to Izuku and Mei's relationship about Inventing? Why does Inko not like Inventing? Just wait until later chapters! Hehheehhehehehehe~! 

Anyways, I hope you all liked that chapter and will keep supporting this story! So thanks for reading and don't forget to Comment and other things! Thanks for reading once more and have a good day or night! =D