Chapter 3

Author POV

Hoseok looks like that ^

Just then the windows in the living room shattered and 10 men entered the house, opening fire.

"RUN TAEHYUNG!" Jimin called out taking cover behind the couch. Taehyung ran upstairs and opened his duffel bag. He quickly put on his suit, and grabbing his guns, and knives strapping them to his chest.

He ran downstairs hiding behind the railing observing the situation. All 6 of his friend were shot. The enemy had 4 men down leaving 6 men left. The enemy were standing above Taehyung's friends.

Jimin and Jin were bleeding out so he needed to get to them first. Taehyung took a deep breathe before jumping off the stairs and shooting all 6 men. He made sure the enemy were dead, before running over to Jimin and Jin.

He picked up both men ignoring the treats and yelling from his other friends. He brought Jimin and Jin to the "hospital" room that was in the basement. He set them down and started looking at their wounds.

Jin had a bullet right above his left hip and multiple knife stabs over his chest. Jimin however had it worse he had 2 bullets in his left leg, a bullet above his heart and stab wounds on his arms. "Shit." Muttered Taehyung.

He cleaned Jimin and Jin's stab wounds and quickly stitched them up. He cleaned the bullet wounds on Jimin and Jin but he would need help.

He ran upstairs making sure his mask and hood were on. "You, come with me." He said pointing at Hoseok. Hoseok got up and followed V.

"Your pink haired friend Jimin has 2 bullets in his left leg and 1 above his heart. Your other friend Jin has 1 right above his hip. Their bleeding out fast I did all I could but I need your help." Hoseok nodded.

For the next 3 hours Hoseok and V worked on Jin and Jimin. Once the finished stitching them up V gave them a medicine that made the wounds scar over.

30 minutes later Hoseok helped Jimin and Jin walk out of the medical room, followed by V. Everyone except Hoseok still didn't know V was here.

When the entered the living room Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook shot up and pointed their guns at V. "Why the hell is he here?!" Namjoon yelled.

"Well if you didn't know I saved yalls asses and removed 3 bullets from Jiminie here and stitched up both your friends so I suggest you put your guns down."

"He's right guys, he removed the bullets from Jimin and stitched both of them up. 2 bullets might I add were above Jimins heart."

The three slowly lowered their guns. Jin and Jimin stared in shock at V. "Wh-Why did you save us?" Jimin asked.

"Well I owed you my life hyung." Taehyung said. He turned around and lowered his mask, taking off his hood.

He slowly turned around to face the boys. "Surprise?"