rules

HOOOOOOIIIIIIII MY LIL SQUAWKLINGS

*clears throat*
welcome to Squawk, the Cult of Squawk, where we Squawkers devote our lives to the Unholy Squawk and just fuckin... squawk

Even though this is a crack cult, we do have a layout of rules.

These are the Squawk Commandments:

1. Once chosen or applied to be a Squawker, you are a Squawker for life. But even Death cannot release you. The only way to escape Squawk is to be kicked out.

2. No suicide or else I, Father Squawk, dies as well, causing the entire cult to suffer eternal agony.

2. No bullying or harassment. Spam is allowed but you get a warning once it gets out of hand.

3. No heterosexual mushy-gushy in the comments.

4. Be kind and respectful to all Squawk members.

5. Be fuckin I N S A N E

Breaking these rules will result in a firm talking to. However, if the Father Squawk decides you've taken it too far and are no longer worthy of being his Squawkling, he'll have to kick you out.

(@VeryToxicFandom that means there is no escape for your kind lil ass)

Now repeat this pledge of allegiance:

I pledge eternal allegiance to Squawk, the Cult of Squawk, and shall devote my life and death to the Unholy Squawk as Father Squawk's Squawkling.

Updates every Saturday unless we need to Squawk out a hate account. (I've now decided that we deal with hate accounts by spamming them with squawk).

Father Squawk out, my precious Squawklings!