The Arrancar

(No one's POV)

It's been over a year since (y/n) joined Harribel. Everything was well and the other 3 started to gown a certain respect for (y/n) as they did for Harribel. They went out fought a few hollow but (y/n) was just sitting back waiting unless he was needed. Not only that but the group of 5 was met with the king of Hueco Mundo cuz he was only interested in building his army, only cause he finds Harribel and (y/n) interesting. (Y/n) more so cause he doesn't fight weak hollows only strong ones and to his disliking, they both said no. A hammerhead shark type hollow tried to talk big and put his hands on Harribel which was a bad idea, cause she slashed his face making him yell in pain. A month or so pass and the same shark manage to find where they all lived and tried to kill Harribel for revenge and sadly (y/n), he was out training and when he arrived not only Harribel but the others where gone as well. Leaving the warrior rhino alone again with regret that he wasn't there for them when he was actually need, for failing to follow his own ideals.

The strong should protect the weak, there's nothing wrong with that. It's the duty of the strong to protect the weak until the weak are able to protect themselves. Those who use their strength to pick on the weak are the true weak one's.

(Your POV)

It's been about a couple of mouths since the incident happened and have you been roaming the land like I used to. I won't deny it was fun having them around now that they're gone it's kind of lonely, well I can't really say that considering then I somehow managed to get another Adjuchas to follow me. But he's a bit different he says he's a Adjuchas but he seems more like a Vasto Lorde he calls himself Ginga.

 But he's a bit different he says he's a Adjuchas but he seems more like a Vasto Lorde he calls himself Ginga

"Are you alright?"- Ginga

"Yes, just thinking is all."- (y/n)

"Ah, it's about those others you told me about. If so I don't mind if you want to talk about it, after all we are journeying together so small talk isn't irrelevance."- Ginga

"I just wonder where they are is all. And wonder if I was with them that day. Would anything be different?"- (y/n)

"They might but, you can never know for sure."- Ginga

I just nodded my head and we kept walking. It's not that talking to each other is off the table, I'm very easy to open up to but nowadays I'm not sure. so I usually stay quiet a little bit more than usual so it's usually silence between us. We kept walking until where met with something that seems like a Vasto Lorde but, way different. He has tan skin, a powerful build, and a ridge-lined cranium. He has brown eyes, black hair, long, bushy sideburns, and a thin ponytail reaching his upper-back. Aside from this, he is bald. He has orange eyebrows, and red markings under his eyes. He wears a uniform, it's a white jacket with black outlines and pants that match.

 He wears a uniform, it's a white jacket with black outlines and pants that match