𝘜𝘯𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

A/n: This takes place after Fives disappearance

A/n: This takes place after Fives disappearance. But you two are the same age.
________________________________
You and your family had just moved into the city of Toronto. Once you got there, you were already unpacking your things for your new home.

Since your arrival, you got a travel guide brochure, and a popular magazine that talked about famous attractions and people from the city of Toronto.

You walked into your new bedroom which was a lot larger than your old room. You brought your favorite bean bag chair and placed it on the center of the floor so you could relax and read some things on Toronto.

One of the few things that stood out to you in the magazine was the superhuman kids from the Umbrella Academy. Each of the six kids had a super power and would help save the city from local dangers. However, these kids are already grown up now and retired doing there own thing.

"Hmm.. interesting, this can't be possible.. this was probably like a tv show from when your parents were kids", you thought to yourself.

You placed the magazine down next to you on the floor and pulled out the brochure. While looking through it, you noticed a local donut shop which was a block away from your new home.

Since you've been starving due to your long drive to Toronto, you decided it would be good to take a walk to the donut shop and get used to the atmosphere here.

"I'll be back in an hour! Found out there's a local donut shop nearby and thought it would be a good to look around!" You yelled across the house to let your parents know.

"Be back before 5:00pm! We are going out to eat later", says your mom.

"I will!", You responded while grabbing your house keys before leaving and locking the door.

You step outside and take a look at the ongoing busy streets. This was something you were going to have to get used too.

While walking down the sidewalk to the donut shop you got to see the tall buildings of apartments and small stores nearby that you wanted to check out sometime. You thought to yourself that you might like it here. Then suddenly, you came across a building that was an entire square block from the donut shop.

The building was huge and was gated at the entrance which made you stop in your tracks. The massive building reminded you of the Umbrella Academy structure in the magazine you just read. What gave it away was the stained glass umbrella windows scattered around the complex.

"Woah.. I live by the Academy", you said to yourself.

You continued walking until you reached the donut shop. The shop was called Griddy's Doughnuts and by the looks of it, it seemed pretty packed at this hour. You opened the glass door to the soft sound of a motion sensor bell. The place smelt of the strong brewing coffee plus the sweet yeast of dough, which pleased your cravings. The entire bar that is placed in the center of the shop was full and just a few table seats were open. You walked towards the not so long line leading up to the waitress to take your order.