𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘢?

A/n: Warning: alcohol use and it gets VERY steamy ;) imagine you both are older__________________________________It was evening time and you haven't done anything since you woke up

__________________________________
It was evening time and you haven't done anything since you woke up. Plus, your best friend Five hasn't been in the academy all day and left you by yourself doing nothing. So, you decided to go out and be productive on your own.

You started walking down the stairs into the living room and came across Five in his natural habitat, him sitting at the bar drinking a margarita.

Y/n: "What's the reason for making margaritas this time", you asked teasing while crossing your arms.

Five usually makes margaritas on particular occasions that seem "special" to him.  Five made margaritas when he thought the apocalypse was over, made some after Sir Reginald's memorial, and during the time when the world was about to end. However, when Five makes them, he doesn't watch his limit and he gets a bit surly. Either way, Five can't watch his limit drinking anything in general.

Five: "Just needed time to destress and to treat myself", he responded softly. 

You can already tell by the look in his eyes that he's downed more than one margarita already.  I reckon his occasion was to get hammered.

Y/n: "Thanks for the invite", you say sarcastically. "You look shitfaced by the way", you say jokingly.

Five: "Thanks for the flattering remark y/n", he said while giving you an offended look

Five: "Oh! And my apologizes...", he said putting his hand on his heart giving you puppy eyes mockingly.  "Would you like a margarita?".

Y/n: "Hm? I'll have a glass", you responded while walking to sit on one of the bar stools.  Guess I'm staying home tonight.

Five got a glass and tried to steadily pour the rest of the margarita left in the blender into a clean glass.  He poured you a little too much to your liking.