Chapter 2

Jeremy POV

I am helping michael figure out about squids or whatever they are. "Remember we are looking for SQUIPS" he reminds me "I know, I know" I'm responding as if I actually knew. Soon it was getting around 12 so i had to leave. I go to sleep to only be woken up minutes later by michael, I answer "hey michael. what is it?" "mountain dew red." he responds "what??'" I am very confused. "It stops the squip. I'll get some as soon as I can. You give it to him." "what? But he hates me." "don't be so sure..." he says and soon we end the call and I go to sleep.

Rich POV

I notice jeremy walking up to me hiding something. My squip starts talking "kung fu fists activate" "wha- I!" soon I'm fighting jeremy even though I don't want to. Michael soon comes and stops rich "we'll get rid of your SQUIP soon" rich thought about how on earth he knew. "Rich im sorry but this will make it better" soon jeremy put the mountain dew red in my mouth as I start to drink it, as soon as my squip starts to fade I start to scream soon passing out.

Jeremy POV

Soon the teachers dragged us into the principal's office "what did you just do???" michael responds with "that isn't important because he is fine and I'll prove it" he soon drinks the rest of it and is perfectly fine to the teachers confusion. The principal, Mrs. Grieves, speaks up "why did you even bring them here?' she looks at us "you two can leave now" we nod "thank you mrs. Grieves." as I say that she nods and we leave

Rich POV

I woke up in the hospital with the squip nowhere to be seen. Soon I see Jeremy And Michael Jeremy Soon spoke up "h-hey are you Ok?" I respond "Yeah.. thank you. I'm sorry I... did those things to you." "It's ok.. I understand if something was shocking me I'd probably do the same..". "Yeah I'm just thankful it's finally gone. Can I tell you something?"

Jeremy POV

"Sure" I smile a bit though I'm confused "I love you" he says I'm more confused but somehow it all feels perfect soon he kisses me and I kiss back happily. We continue to kiss for a bit eventually breaking the kiss when I notice there are colors now "we're" he finished for me "soulmates".