Chapter one of May's Journal

Sometimes life is not easy, sorry did i say sometimes? I mean all the time. My name is May Cruise, im 16 in the 10th grade. I go to Westside High in L.A. Lets just say im not the perfect person, i cut, and sometimes i want to kill myself. Im just convinced that one day everything will be ok. Like that would ever happen.

                                  AUGUST 23 2014 AT WESTSIDE HIGH

 Today is the first day of school, im so exhausted from waking up at 5 in the morning. I honestly am not even a bit exciting for this school year, yay 11th grade (not) i just hope i don't see my ex  Anthony. he is probably the main reason why i hate myself, he used to abuse me verbally and cheat on me. So after i got off the bus today i went to the main office to get my schedule.  I have  science for my hr. "Mr. Coves" i have never even heard of him. Mr.Coves classroom was all the way at the back of the 3rd building, so i had a long way to walk. As i was walking i see my former best friend names Krissy, i would tell you what happened but its a long story. I try to hide myself, i could tell she was to. Finally i got away from her and bumped into some random guy. He was very Charming and seemed really Strong. "sorry, i should watch were im going." he said as we paused in the middle of the hallway.I felt like when i saw him, something felt different, it was weird, idek. "no its my fault, i wasn't paying attention sorry. My names May." i said nervously. "May? That's a very pretty name. My name is Calum Hood." Calum said. "Ok see you around." I felt different. He was so, so amazing, the way he talked, the way he walked, and especially the way he smiled. What am i thinking, how could a guy like him like a girl like me?!? Whatever. I could not stop thinking about him all day long. He was stuck in my head. How do i get him out. HELP ME.