Knowing Minds

Pardon if it sucks.

I am just a average student writing this story out of boredom.

Sry if there are any stupid and idotic mistakes(: This is a story based on a performance.

Please comment and vote(: I love you guys! :D

Darren

Chapter One

Introduction

Hi! I am Darren! My name is Darren! I am 5-no, 6-wait... Five years old this year?...

I love to play! See-saw, merry go round and Slides! I have a mummy and a daddy! Daddy is nice! Mummy is also nice! I am scared of mummy.. she wants me to do alot of things... it is very hard but I try!

I am Darren! I am five years old this year! Hi!

That was Darren! Yup, the Darren who was different. I am Darren too.. but I think Darren gave you too little details so this Darren is going to tell you more. Is it alittle to confusing? But never mind! Darren is an intellectually disabled child. His daddy name is Harold. A business man. He is always trying to socialise and get some contract sign. He knows that Darren is intellectually disabled and believe it but Darren's mother does not believe it. Her name is Sarah. You know like Sarah the mascara? Okay wadever, back to the main point. Sarah is a housewife, a dedicated house wife. She always believe that Darren is clever, that he is like the others. Soo.. Darren's life is going to change, a complete 180 degrees turn and I wont tell u anymore about whats going to happen next!! If you want to know read on!