10/10/14

Hi, guys! Sorry I haven't been writing for a while, (sheepish grin). Anyway, I had some stuff to be done yesterday and was already super late when I reached home, so I would be writing what happened yesterday, as nothing interesting happened today.

(10/10/14)

In the morning, we watched Pride and Prejudice(literature classic) till the end. The movie was in black and white though, so it wasn't that interesting but I liked it anyhow, especially Charles Bingley, hot! He looked better in the movie than he does in real life though.

And Jane. Isn't Jane supposed to be the prettiest? But in my opinion, Elizabeth was prettier and Mr. Darcy was okay. I've got some comments on Mrs. Bennet though, her boobs. They're not super big, but they were quite large and nobody needed the extra view of it, as she always wears low-cut dresses. Keep it up, Mrs. Bennet, keep it up.

The rest of the day were basically same old, same old.

Then came BM class. We were lucky-drawn. I was sooooooooooo overjoyed to be in Priscilla's group, with Nicholas, with Sammi and with Tariq. Nicholas thinks he sings so well(even if its true, don't even think that that statement will ever come out of my mouth) but actually he.......(trails off)

And Sammi. Her singing is good, she has a soft voice. Nick almost wanted to kick her out but luckily he didn't.

Priscilla : No comment.

Tariq wasn't here though, but he sounds like a woman so......

Daphne, one of my best friends was stuck with the worst ever group with the worst ever guys, Benjamin(a lot of girls liked him though, but I find him annoying) and Darren, who is, I wouldn't even bother to say anything.

Anyway, I still don't really think 'Maps' is a good choice though, Nick. I think we should just stick to 'The Vamps.' It's easier.

Anyway, there is the usual problems with *that guy*. Most of the times when I see him I don't feel anything, but sometimes I still feel the pain in my chest when I see him. I got over him during lunch, one day, the connection just broke.