RANT ALERT!!

I have a great many things to say in defense of Cassandra Clare. If you haven't heard of Cassandra, she's the author of the famous 'The Mortal Instruments' series, as well as 'The Infernal Devices' which is a prequel to T.M.I.

I've seen lots of comments of the pages on social media, that talks about the release of a third series that is a continuation of T.M.I., and the comments say that she should write contemporary instead of fantasy. Now let me tell you, if you don't appreciate the Shadowhunter world, GET OUT OF IT, THEN!! WHY STAY AND JUDGE??!! True fans will love and support any book that Cassie writes. And one more thing, people read fantasy to get out of this world, to go into a world that is created and fiction, to escape from certain things, so... Why should Cassie write contemporary novels?

And then, one more, "Don't you think this is getting a little boring?"

Now let me tell you again, I've read the whole series like ten times and I'm not even exaggerating. I NEVER found it boring, even though I saw the sad parts coming, it still hit me as hard as I read it the first time. So if you find it boring, THEN, GET OUT OF THIS FANDOM!! How is that not understandable?

Cassie is a great author, she is the Queen of Fantasy. So don't dare judge her. END OF RANT.

A/N: sorry for those who didn't understand anything, it must have been a waste of time for you to read this. Anyway, thanks for reading!!! *blowkiss* ily!!!!