Make up s*x

Mark and I have been married for 15 and in all those years he has never raised his hands on me not once until last week Sunday after we got back from visiting my family. The kids decide to stay back at my parents place, I had no idea mark took the matter seriously according to him he said I shouldn't have mentioned it to my friends that it was supposed to be a private matter between us, when he got to the car I noticed he was angry I tried talking to him but he ignored me, I tried everything he ignored me not until we got home and he let all his anger out I knew he was a sensitive person and over think everything  but I was a little druk and I talk about our intimate life to my friends which I knew he hated but after all this years I wanted him to tune down a bit so I kept pushing the argument further and saying awful stuff, I had no idea what got into me I guess I had too much wine I knew the right button to press and the words to get him angry so I just kept letting them out before I knew what was happening mark slapped me for the first time ever, I was shocked to my bones mark drove out immediately and didn't come back till the next morning. I was worried about him because he has never slept out and also worried about the fact that he raise his hands on me, I was angry at him but I knew it was totally my fault. It has been a week since the incident and we had to pretend everything is OK because of the children , when mark got home the next morning his eyes where red and puffy he apologize to me I cried and forgave him but things has never been the same I miss my old mark. Mark doesn't make sweet comment about my dressing anymore, he doesn't talk about his day anymore he just says good morning and good night to me apart from when the kids are around. I have to think of a way to get my baby back to his normal self. The kids are going to my parents house so I planned a one week vacation for just mark and i, i have a lot of things planned out to get mark back after I dropped the kids I stop at a boutique went to the lingerie part I got 2 types,  later I stopped at an Adult toy center and got mark favorite toys smiling to myself I payed for what I bought got home packed my suitcase and waited for mark.         

After the long journey we got to our beach house and slept off immediately but before I slept off I imagined all the sweet sweet torture I had in plan for mark, I have to get him back.                              The next morning I woke up took my bath and pick a bum short and a top  had a little make done, want to the kitchen and made breakfast just then mark walked in he looked at me and quickly removed his face, after our kids where born I worked on my self to get back in shaped my family owns a popular gym so i kept my shape intact the only difference is just the little weight I choose to leave. I have a nice boobs and a good ass. I went to meet mark after I finished my breakfast brought up a topic which lead to us remembering when he asked me out and our first kiss and first time we had sex then he started talking back more and bring up memories which made me so happy he mentioned my reaction when he told me that he loves having rough sex most times and he was expecting me to back out but I didn't. The first time we had rough sex I allowed him tie my hands and feet to the bed and he took off my lace panties and bra gave me light kisses all over my body and he sucked on my boobs like a staved child my first experience was mind blowing by the time I finished talking about our first sex and first rough sex his hands and lips where already all over me, I could not help but smile to my self, he tore my cloths off and every other thing I had on me leaving me on my birthday suit with legs opened wide he crawled to me his eyes fixed at my opening and his.

Authors note: I am a new writer and please pardon my spelling errors and my mistakes will get better with time i will post the other parts later if u want me to so pls let me know if you want me to continue. Also I am writing a story called The horror within.