Cheater:1/3

Y/n and Kim Tae Hyung were in a very good,loving relationship. One day,he started acting cold towards her and it continues everyday onwards.

He also started hitting her and start scolding her with vulgarities every day,24/7.

He was....CHEATING on Y/n......with her ex-best friend Irene.

Y/n knew that he was cheating on her with Irene because they are always acting weird together when Irene and her was still best friends.

Because of all those things happening,Y/n starts cutting herself...

"Babe...when will you break up with that slut??"Irene asked Tae Hyung.

"Soon babe."Tae Hyung replied Irene.

After meeting up together,they went back home.

Irene's POV

"Ha!He thinks that I love him.He is so stupid!
Anyways he have been buying ALL the things that you want!I'll show you when you get home."*end call*
I was calling one of my best friends,Seulgi.I never liked Tae Hyung before.I just used him for his money.
I already have a boyfriend,Kai.We have been dating one week after me and Tae Hyung were in a relationship.

Tae Hyung's POV

I didn't want to go back home so I was at a café drinking a cup of coffee.
I suddenly thought of Y/n.I don't know why but I feel like I was missing her although I have Irene already.
Then I saw a familiar figure which was...IRENE?with a BOY?!?!?!!and they were HOLDING HANDS?!?!?!??
I was really angry.
Did Irene just cheated on me with a dude that is so ugly?!?!
Did she just used me for money?!?

Tae Hyung walked over to Irene and Kai's table angrily and slapped Irene and said:"Yah!How dare you cheat on me?!"

Kai's POV

I saw a random dude walking towards me and Irene's table and slapped Irene. I stand up and pushed that dude away and caress Irene's cheek.

"T-Tae it's n-not wh-what it lo-looks li-like."Irene said as she stutter.

"Who is that babe?"Kai asked

"Babe?!I'm her boyfriend you dumbass!"Tae Hyung shouted causing everybody to look at them.

What?I'm her boyfriend!Irene what is happening?!Are you cheating on me too?!?"Kai asked while shouting too.

"You know what , it's over.Bye slut."Tae Hyung said and started running back home to talk to Y/n.

"It's over for us too,slut."Kai said,then started walking away.