Cheater:2/3

Y/n's POV

I was cutting myself at home.The cuts are not that deep but a lot of blood came out and a lot was on the bedsheets.
Tae Hyung is not at home because he is with his "beautiful" girlfriend,Irene.
My bedroom door suddenly busted open,revealing ...Tae Hyung?
I was scared that he would scold me and beat me up so I curled up like a ball,avoiding eye contact with him.

"Y/n....."Tae Hyung said.

"Wh-what?Please don't be-beat m-me."Y/n begged Tae Hyung.

Tae Hyung was about to say something when he noticed.....BLOOD....on the bedsheets.

"Y/n,are you on your period?"Tae Hyung asked.

"What?No..."Y/n said while standing up from her bed.

Y/n totally forgot that she has cuts on her wrists and the blade was on her nightstand and just stands up.

She did felt something dripping from her wrists but did not care and kept on looking at Tae Hyung because Tae Hyung rarely makes eye contact with her in 2 years.

Tae Hyung ran out of Y/n's bedroom to find a first-aid kit.

Y/n's POV

Tae Hyung ran out of my bedroom. I guess that he really don't love me anymore...*i start sobbing*

Tae Hyung came back with the first-aid kit in his hands.He grabbed Y/n by her wrists and brought her to the toilet that is in her own room.

"Tae-tae Hyung....Wh-what a-are yo-you doi-doing?"Y/n asked.

"Why are you so stupid? I don't want to lose you,you know..."Tae Hyung said while crying.

Tae Hyung finished cleaning Y/n's wound and carried you in bridal style to his and her shared bedroom to rest.

"Babe,rest first.I will go make your favorite soup."Tae Hyung said smiling before leaving.

*After a few minutes...*

"Babe!!!!Here is your soup!I hope you will love it!"Tae Hyung said excitedly as he walk back to Y/n's room.

"Oh.....Thanks.....Tae Hyung?Are you ok?"Y/n asked.

"Oh yeah....I'm totally fine but why are you not calling me Tae?You always call me that..."Tae Hyung asked.

"Oh...Sorry..I'm not used to calling you babe anymore.I'll just stick with me calling you Tae Hyung."Y/n answered.

But that make Tae Hyung's cute box smile disappear.

"I'm so-sorry...I really regret my decision on choosing Irene over you and abuse you...."Tae Hyung answered,slowly looking at the floor with guilt.

"Do you still love me? Are you lying?You said that you love me but end up....you don't."Y/n asked.

Tae Hyung immediately look at Y/n and said:"I love you!Really!I promise!"*box smile*

"Really?Can I trust you?"Y/n asked ,still not really believing Tae Hyung.

"YES!"Tae Hyung shouted.

"O-ok...Ta-Tae..."Y/n said shyly while blushing.

"I LOVE YOU BABE!!" Tae Hyung shouted as he carried Y/n happily.

Tae Hyung's POV

Y/n finally called me Tae!FINALLY!!!!!I'm so happy!I promise that I won't hurt her ever in my life again!

Y/n's POV

I drank finish the soup that Tae Tae made.I'm so happy that he changed for me.I hope that he won't change back to his last-times behavior and attitude anymore.