Chapter 1

Hey, this is the first chapter to my new book and i hope you guys like it :)

CHAPTER 1

"Heather your on in five!" the stage director called, bringing me out of my own world.

"Ok, thanks" I smiled sweetly at her. Always be polite, my mother warned me before I got my first acting job, you don't want to be known as the girl who every one hates. That was many years ago when I was only 10, know I was a 18 year old girl about to be interviewed about my new movie. When I landed my first role no one ever thought I was going to be this huge, but after my first movie more and more roles were being offered to me, so my whole family packed up their things and moved to Hollywood, where dreams come true, and mine did.

I got up off my seat and walked over to the side of the stage waiting for my name to be called, people were running around me making sure everything was ready, makeup artists were checking my make up and stylists were fixing my clothes. But as always I just stood there, no one spoke to me and I didn't speak to them. Everyone has their own job, my dad told me one day after an interview, I had tried to make conversation with people backstage but was ignored by everyone, you must let them do their job.

Soon the interviewer called me on stage, as soon as I walked out people in the crowd scream and called my name, I smiled and waved at the crowd until I found my chair and sat down addressing the interviewer. She was a middle aged woman, in her late thirties with blonde hair and brown eyes, she seemed relatively nice.

"So Heather, are you excited about your movie?" same old question for every movie, and of course i answer with the same answer

"Yes, of course" I turn to the crowd and smile "I cant wait for you all to see it"

This continues on for a while, her speaking about the movie, the co-stars and asking me about what is was like working on this movie and I answer her with the same boring answers. Until she brings up the question I always dread to hear.

"So we have all heard about the devastating break up between you and Jason, what exactly happened" I tried to stay calm and concentrate on something else, this was still a touchy subject for me even if we broke up two months ago.

"We were just having trouble because we were always on different sides of the world, you cant really have a steady relationship when that is happening" I showed a small smile. Of course none of that was true, well it was partly true. Two months ago I found out he was cheating on me, and no I didn't see this in some stupid magazine, I never read them. Ever. I found out that my dear boyfriend of 2 years was cheating because I decided to surprise him during my small break of filming and fly over to England to where he was filming his own movie. Big mistake.

"Thats such a shame. Do you think when you both are back in the same place that maybe you can try it again?" Heres the thing with being famous, when you start dating someone else who is famous everyone begins to love the idea of you and don't want you to break up, don't get me wrong I love it here and I love my life, its just a little awkward when people "ship" you and your boyfriend and then you break up.

"I don't know to be honest, maybe, well have to wait and see" trust me, I do know and it's not going to happen, but we have to make sure the fans are happy. Just wait it out, people will soon forget about your relationship with Jason and move on to another couple, my mum had told me this one day after a really tough interview when they only talked about the relationship and break up. Mum has been really supportive of every decision I have made and even though she wasn't always big on the idea of me and Jason, she was there for me in the tough first week of the break up when I only wanted to stay home, cry and eat ice cream, but I couldn't because I had a movie I had to finish filming.