Chapter 3

Merry Christmas!!!! Sorry for the late update but i hope you enjoy this chapter!!

CHAPTER 3

It was a beautiful day for Cassandra’s graduation, I was sitting somewhere in the middle of the layer out of seats next to her parents, Liam and Molly Richardson. I have spent so much time over at their house in the last couple of years that its like their second parents to me.

I could see Cassandra in the line of students near the back nervously fidgeting with her robe. The closer her name was to be called the more she seemed to pull on her sleeve or the more she fixed her already perfect blonde hair. 

She has always been an over confident person but she puts too much pressure on herself all the time and always thinks of scenarios in her head of bad things that could happen which just makes her even more nervous then she was before.

“Cassandra Richardson” she slowly walked up the stairs making sure she wouldn't fall, after accepting her certificate and shaking the principles hand she joined the other students with a more relaxed posture.

When she looked over at me a massive smile crept onto her face, I sent a smile and thumbs up back at her. Even though she looked happy I know that she really wanted me up there with her, but I just couldn’t have done high school and my career at the same time, I would never have been at school. Also, in my managers eyes my career always came first.

**********

Somehow Cassie had persuaded me to come to the after party that some guy called Mark organised, I may not have kept in touch with everyone when I left but I was still friends with lots of people so it wont be too awkward. 

Hopefully. 

But I couldn’t help but hear Amy, my mangers voice saying remember your reputation, don't do anything stupid. Sometimes I really hate that I cant be a normal teenage girl.

After the ceremony I went back to Cassie’s house and we got ready for the party together, she was wearing a tight red dress that showed off all her curves with a pair of black heels and I was borrowing her black and white dress that had some weird pattern on it, which I matched with black heels. Cassandra and I always shared clothes because we are such similar sizes, the only thing was that I was a little taller then her so this dress wasn't the best fitting but it wasn't too short  that it looked like a shirt, which was good.

When we got to the guys house where the party was taking place it was already in full swing, plastic cups already littered the lawn, the smell of beer already filled the air and people were starting to stumble around drunk making complete fools of themselves.

“Welcome to high school parties” Cassandra laughed as someone vomited in the bushes to my left making me pull a face of disgust. “Come one trust me it wont be too bad”

“Yeah I know. I guess I'm just used to everyone keeping the alcohol in their stomachs, thats all”  I told her as i looked at the guy hunched over in the bushes. “How can you get that drunk that quickly anyway?”